Well done with this update. However it would be really useful to have the club events included and exportable to your smartphone. Please consider that more and more rotarians use their smartphone and not a paper diary. I looked at the new version today and it crashes a lot but most of the changes are promising... Looking forward to a new version. 26.9.17 - thanks for comments, events are now showing but not exportable.
Update - they fixed the issues and now it works a treat. Best thing Rotary could have done to keep Rotarians in touch with each other. Nexus four upgrade and app no longer works. It was five star when it did
A long time user. ClubRunner has come a long ways and I know that I am in store for continued upgrade. I've alway had positive customer service assistance. Couldn't do without it. Member, Club Webmaster, District Secretary, District Governor.
The latest update is a great improvement. The stories list now updates as it should, and the new "Refresh" icon makes it easy to check that the latest information is showing. Highly recommended for any member of a Club using ClubRunner.
Update… 2 years later seems to make this app work again, so upgrading my review… Not working on S5. Used to...
I like the app but find it difficult to get it to show a new member's details even though it has been sent to RI. What do you do to get this data to be shown promptly
Thank you for downloading the ClubRunner App! Here’s what's new:
- Improved version checking to keep app up to date.
- Added further security to prevent ex-members from logging into the app to access club details.
- Fixed issue displaying duplicate member records and events
- Fixed crashes caused by adding a member as a contact
- Fixed issue with filtering events using the date range selector.
- Improved offline usability and performance.
- Overall bug fixes and improvements.
Have fun communicating by sending ASL-inspired “stickers” in your text messages.