DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
Trucker Path Pro is a logistical assistant and gps for trucks geared towards professional truck drivers that provides detailed information about all major truck stops, weigh stations, Walmarts locations, number of truck parking spaces, directions, phone/fax numbers, restaurants nearby, type of truck care provided, transflo, weather, fuel prices, etc. It also provides information about weigh stations, rest areas, washes, scales, fuel stations, restaurants, hotels/motels, and allows truckers to plan their fuel and sleep stops with Trip Planner. It has never been so easy to find truck stops, fuel stations and Walmarts locations before.
Where are the closest truck stops like Flying J? Who has DEF at a pump? How about a westbound rest area or truck turnout? Weigh stations on the way? All of this in one place - Trucker Path, best gps for trucks on the market.
- Flying J Travel Plazas
- Loves Travel Stops
- TA Travel Center
- Petro Stopping Centers
- AM Best
- Pacific Pride Commercial
- Sapp Brothers
- Roady's Truck Stops
- Thousands of independent truck stops.
Truckload platform - soon to be incorporated in Trucker Path - platform that will help drives to find loads to haul. It has never been so easy to find truckload en route.
We're constantly improving our database and functionality for fellow truck drivers. Truckload platform is going to be launched soon. Stay tuned for new versions.
Keywords: My DAT, truck stops, directory, truck stop locator, app, truck stop fuel prices, truck services, travel plazas, rest stops, rest areas, Walmart, CAT Scales, Hotels4Truckers, Find Truck Service, hotels for truckers, directions, map, Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's, freight finder, trucking, Roady's, AM-Best, Blue Beacon, Pacific Pride, truck washes, DAT Trucker Services, DAT Truck Stop
A fast internet connection is highly recommended to complete installation. MyDAT Trucker Services works on most Android smart phones with Android version 2.3.5 or later and with a display resolution of 320x480 or higher.
NEW!! Fuel prices at more locations
NEW!! Truck-friendly Hotels and discounts provided by Hotels4Truckers
NEW!! Truck-friendly services provided by Find Truck Service
NEW!! UI that is tablet friendly
NEW!! Better maps integration
NEW!! Data is stored on your device so you can use without an internet connection
NEW!! Added Pacific Pride directory
Truck Stop & Travel Plaza Directory – get details and directions to truck stops from our directory of thousands of truck stops nationwide and updated daily; including Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's as well as AM-Best, Roady's and other independents. Sort on nearby truck stops by distance, diesel price and parking spaces.
Truck Stop Amenities – see how many parking spaces, showers, fuel lanes, services bays and whether there is WiFi, laundry, truck wash and other amenities.
Diesel Prices - the most complete and up-to-date listing of diesel fuel prices for truck drivers
Truck-Friendly Hotels - find hotels that have parking for big rigs.
Truck-Friendly Services - access to thousands of heavy-duty services nationwide, including mobile repair, repair shops, towing and recovery, truck and trailer dealers and more.
Pacific Pride Directory
Blue Beacon Truck Wash Directory
CAT Scales Directory
Rest Stop Directory
DAT Loads – see loads from the DAT Extended Network.
- All users must agree to the DAT Solutions Terms & Conditions which will appear the first time you launch the application.
- While DAT Solutions endeavors to be as accurate and timely as possible, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning accuracy, reliability, completeness, or suitability, and provide all information AS IS. Use of MyDAT Trucker Services is at your own risk.
- You agree that you will not use MyDAT Trucker Services while driving.
- © 2014 DAT Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Trucker Tools app is the only one that provides accurate list of truck stops along your truck specific route. Wonder who has the most accurate truck stop guide - look no further - Trucker Tools app has the most accurate truck stop guide.
Don't get fooled by imitators. Trucker Tools App is the real one! Download and drive happy!
Save money while on the road with the free Trucker Tools App. The app helps you find latest & lowest diesel prices, nearest truck stops, live traffic, turn-by-turn directions for the truck stops across the country. It also locates truck stops near a city, your current location, along an interstate, or at a specific exit.
Our truck stop data is the most complete in the country and is updated daily.
Fuel prices are updated hourly and are most accurate.
Also provides Truck Routing & Fuel Optimizer (or Cheapest Fuel) – You save big with our fuel optimizer. See truck stops along a route and find the cheapest fuel along the route.
- Find latest diesel prices (fuel prices data is update every hour)
- Get real time traffic information
- Search for truck stops within a 50-mile radius, along an interstate or U.S. highway, by exit number, by city
- View the truck stops in a location on a mapview
- See the full list of amenities and services provided by a truck stop (The truck stop data is updated daily)
- Find live weather conditions
- Chat and connect with other truckers
- Find coupons and sales specials offered by truck stops
- Use turn-by-turn directions to the truck stop
- With the “call the truck stop” feature, the app will use your phone to make the call
- Find cargo insurance instantaneously
- Need Permits? Help with IFTA, DOT Compliance and other services – You can find the best services through our app
- Find nearest list of Walmarts, Rest Areas, Weigh Scales.
- You can also find the status of the weigh scales. Note that the status of the weight scales are updated by drivers like you and so, you may not see the status for all the weight scales.
- Find Truck Wash locations
Find Truck Stops with: CAT scales, DEF Retail & Bulk DEF, Repairs & Services, TripPak, UPS, Overnight Parking including total number of parking spots, Pegasus Transflo locations and more.
Voice Activated: You post messages in the message board, search for truck stops and more using voice-to-text. On the keypad, if you see the microphone icon – click it and speak. The voice will be converted to text by the app. Note that only the most recent iPhones support this feature.
Looking for a Trucking Job? Use our Jobs button to search & apply for the hot jobs on largest trucking jobs board. Plus, connect with fellow truckers and get the inside scoop on the potential companies.
Like to chat & connect with other Truckers? Our message board is one of the most active and loved one by truckers. You will people chatting on it 24/7. If you have any questions about the app, ask fellow members & our admin on the message board.
Tired of check calls? use Load Track (offered through Trucker Tools App) to track the freight for the broker or shipper and never get check calls again. Broker or shippers can see the trucker path and real-time location only if you let them. You are always in control. Even better, have your loved ones know that you are safe on the bigroad using our Load Track.
The Overdrive’s digital magazine is also available in the Trucker Tools App.
And many, many, many more features added regularly.
This is the only app you would need on the road and the best app made just for people like you who are on the road most of the time.
What are you waiting for? Download it today, join our active and fun loving members and leave your feedback to be part of the revolutionary app in the trucking industry.
Takes only 3 min to install complete system with maps!!
Join thousands of truck drivers using Smart Truck Route app and WorldNav Truck GPS for truck/RV/Bus routing and navigation. This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on the budget. Smarttruckroute min data connection.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation and routes are available for the following countries:
Product website is: www.smarttruckroute.com
Thousands and thousands for truck drivers using smarttruckroute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
For subscription pricing please see go to settings and then subscription.
The default settings for truck size and weight are: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle.
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one-time payment, there are no recurring fees.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings.
* Up to 10 via points per route
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic, free service.
* Hands-free operation, use the built-in microphone on your phone to speak your destination and more
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
* FREE full use of the app between 1 pm to 2 pm and 1 am to 2 am EST
You can easily change the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html.
Email refund request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing and navigation needs.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is the number one app for Truckers, turn by turn directions that allows you to add multiple locations and avoid locations. The Trucker GPS gives you all the benefits of directions with the capability to add any stops you want, up to a total of 7 stops! View Weight Stations, Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Much More! With options to have direct navigation, or route planner no matter where you are going the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will get you there.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers Features:
- MPG price calculator
- Share your location with friends
- Rerouting to avoid areas you do not want to stop at
- Direct Navigation
- Auto-finish option when typing ending destination
- Turn by Turn Voice Guided Navigation
- Listed Directions and Interactive Map
- Satellite or Map views
- Add Terrain with Map view
- Add Labels with Satellite view
- Route Planner to let you add stops along your trip
- Weigh Station Locations
- Travel Centers
- Business Locations
- Add up to 7 total stops to the route planner
- Add stops options let you calculate your trip with out the stops and then with the stops
- Get route takes you to a map that can easily change to a listed direction and back to the map
- Add places to your map including: Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Weigh Stations
- Free 7 Day Trial for Full Access of Route Planner only 8.99 a month!
- Mileage Calculator
- Help button
- Google Integration
The Trucker App & GPS for Truckers comes with a Mileage Calculator to tell you your MPG, Total Cost for Gas, Price Per Mile for Gas, and total Miles Traveled. Made specifically for truckers, the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will let you see Travel Centers, Rest Areas, Weigh Stations with just a push of a button, pick one, pick two or pick all three. The Trucker App & GPS is designed to let all three show on the map at the same time.
No Matter where you want to go the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is what you need to get you there! Free to Download and only 8.99 a month for the hands on directions you have been waiting for. The Trucker App & GPS is made to make your life easier, with not only directions but mileage information! Not sure if this is the App you want, try the FREE 7 Day trial, you will love it and if you don’t you have nothing to lose! GEOLocation makes it so you can start from anywhere even if you don’t know where you are!
Get started with our Trucker GPS system and you'll love how easy it works as you keep your friends up to date on your location.
Try Trucker App & GPS for Tuckers today, to make your life easier!
Continually updated mapping systems are the key to getting you where you need to be and the Trucker App & GPS has it and more!
We do our best to make sure all of the information is up to date. However due to the massive size and amount of information, It is the responsibility of the user to make sure they are using the application in a responsible way. We will do our best to continue to update and our users may help or assist us by letting us know these issues when arise. We look forward to hearing you, until then enjoy the the mapping application and your trip. If you have any questions or need anything please contact us right away, you can visit our website at http://www.abmobileapps.com. Trucker app is designed to provide the best mapping and guidance features for truckers. This includes showing the locations of scales, weigh stations, travel centers and more.
With the integrated GPS system feel free to share your location with friends. Get started today and Download trucker app for truckers now!
Our Trucker GPS system is a must have for every trucker driver.
-Log fuel event
-Log other events(service, parking, tuning, etc)
-Reports (fuel rate, costs by date/type, total cost, etc)
-Support multiple cars
-Create Notification by odometer or date
-Google drive backup
Keywords: car, logbook, fuel logger, vehicles, fuel tracker, mileage, car statistic, vehicles statistic
Hours of Service Driver's Daily Log Recap Calculator Plus
Copyright (c)2012 WarSOFT Apps
All Rights Reserved
"Takes the pencil and calculator out of figuring your Daily Recap"
Written for Professional Drivers
by a Professional Driver
Please. If you have an issue, please email me for help. I'm a driver just like you. This app is provided freely. All I ask is to contact me for help before leaving a bad review. Bad reviews don't help anyone. I appreciate it.
I'm sorry to report that there is no iPhone version of Recap+. I am not an IOS developer. It's a completely different system, with different requirements. I apologize for this inconvenience.
What's new? My main goal was to simplify as much of the end of day logbook processing as I possibly could. The original Recap helped, but it was still necessary to grab a calculator to figure miles driven. I have listened to you, the professional drivers that use my original Recap, and the following requested and time saving features were added:
1) Email your recap to your dispatch office.
2) Ability to see hours gained in future days until no more can be gained. Also, the ability to forecast, or see 'what if' situations by inputting on duty hours expected for future days, working with future hours gained, to see how it ends up. Very handy to see if you can run that extra load or not. Any future hours entered are not permanent and zero out between runs.
3) Configurable Hours of Service Rules. Recap + is not limited to the standard US 70 hours in 8 days (70/8). Recap + has 60/7 US Part time, 70/7 Canadian Cycle 1, 70/8 US Standard Full time, 80/8 California local, 120/14 Canadian Cycle 2, and the ability to input a customized HOS that isn't pre-configured. This was the most requested upgrade.
4) Enter starting and ending odometer readings to calculate and display miles driven for each day. The starting odo reading is automatically filled in if there are any previous days that have an ending odo. The ending odo can be entered as the last 3 digits instead of the entire reading.
5) Landscape mode is now supported. Also, a new custom keyboard allows easy data entry.
6) A Gain column has been added to show the driver how many hours they will gain after midnight.
7) Enhanced grid with explanations in the Last 7, Avail, Last 8, and Gain columns, just like in your logbook. The enhanced grid also now displays the professional drivers most needed recap data for TODAY (ie. the last day in the recap grid): 1) how many hours the driver has available to drive today, and 2)how many hours they will pick up at midnight, in two oversized highlighted fields. Once on-duty hours are entered for Today, these fields will be replaced by the regular recap grid fields. Until then, a driver can see this data at a glance. Glance at it in the morning to assist you in your trip planning.
8) The ability to remove the enforcement for quarter hour on-duty hour entries. This will allow users of electronic logs to use Recap +. Hours may also now be entered as minutes (0 - 59) as well as hour parts (0 - 99).
9) Since not all logbooks are created equal, and some have a different column layout, Recap + has the ability to rearrange the columns. Please read the help file concerning this setup, as some columns will display different data depending on their position on the recap grid. This is important!
10) Added daily automatic backup with manual restore option April 4, 2013.
Any comments, including bug reports, suggestions, upgrade requests, etc... may be emailed to me at WarSOFTApps@gmail.com. I will respond to legitimate inquiries as soon as possible. Give me a chance to fix it. Leaving bad reviews doesn't help anyone. Thanks!!!
Recap + will initially install to internal memory, but can be moved to SDCard from Home screen/Settings/Applications/Manage applications/Recap +.
This app is completely free, with no ads.
Powered by B4Script...
TRANSFLO® Mobile can be used by drivers to send paperwork to carriers and by carriers to send paperwork to brokers.
Your fleet or broker must be authorized to use the application in order to send documents. To register, you will need a Fleet ID or Broker ID. Drivers can receive their Fleet ID from their driver manager or office personnel. Carriers will be provided a Broker ID from an authorized broker or Pegasus TransTech.
If your fleet or broker is not yet signed up for the service, please submit a request to your fleet manager or broker.
TRANSFLO® Mobile is a first-rate, dependable scanning solution with the same high quality you’ve come to expect from Pegasus TransTech. This convenient, on-the go solution allows drivers and carriers to Get Paid Faster. Installation is easy, the application is simple to use and requires no training.
Once registration is complete, users can take photos of the documents or import images from the photo library. Documents can then be indexed and doc typed before submitting. Once documents are submitted, a unique Confirmation Number and email is sent and you can visit transfloexpress.com for up to 14 days to view your images.
Image optimization handles even carbon-copied documents, and documents with light gray text with a color background (blue, yellow, green, pink, etc.) will be more legible.
Users also can darken and lighten image for better image quality.
High Quality Features & Functionality :
• Crops & De-skews Image
• Improves image quality
• Converts to black & white
• Lighten and darken image
• No-hassle auto updates
• Compresses image for fast, efficient transmission
• Allows multiple documents to be scanned & sent together
• Quality check – automatically evaluates, scores and validated image before submission.
If the user captures an image that has questionable focus or is not legible, the app prompts the user to review or re-take the image.
• For best auto-border detection, put document on a dark background that contrasts with the page.
• Make sure you have good ambient light to get best results.
• You can toggle between the built-in camera and any other camera app you have on your phone by going to the Settings icon from the top right corner of the main menu screen. This way you can choose the camera that works best with your phone.
• Review the image carefully. After sending all the documents, you will also receive an email confirmation. Click on the link in the email and review the images another time.
• The images are transformed to drop background colors and shading as well as change document content to black. The high compression keeps your data plan to a minimum.
The following requirements are set to ensure high quality document submission to your fleet.
• Android 2.2 or higher
• 5MP Camera or better
• Auto-Focus Camera with flash
To learn more visit: www.transflomobile.com
For support email: email@example.com
We also included a "Quick App" feature which will allow you to submit a quick application directly from your phone. Once we receive your application we'll match with hiring carriers.
Other new and excited app features will be coming soon!
We are excited to offer you this 100% FREE APP and we will continue to improve this app through your feedback.
Truck Driver Jobs - Trucking Jobs -
Let us know if you have any question or have a new location to add simply by contacting us through our app or email us.
This is support page to explain this app, a lot of people have been using it wrong.
Using the newest technology available, our app uses HTML5 to work on just about every mobile device on the market today. This technology allows your device to automatically download the app and save it to your device for use offline. It also auto updates to the newest version when you connect via the Internet.
HTML5 is supported my most new mobile devices. This allows us to have the same app work on the iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, and Android without needing to go through each individual app store.
While the app works through your mobile device's browser, it isn't just another website. Using HTML5, your device is able to download the files and run them even when you aren't connect to the Internet. It will use the cached (stored) version of the app while you are offline.
If you have hit and miss 3G service, then just go into "airplane mode" and the app will stop trying to check for the newest updates and just run off of the previously download version.
Installing the app on each device is a little different but the concept is the same. You just need to "add to your home screen". Once you add the app to your home screen, your mobile device will automatically download and save all of the required files so that your app can run offline.
"Takes the pen and calculator out of figuring your recap."
For Professional Drivers. By a Professional Driver. I personally use it every day!
This app is for professional commercial United States drivers who are required to keep a Daily Drivers Log, or log book as it's known, to assist them in maintaining a current, accurate recap. This is not a log book application, it only calculates the recap section based on the ON DUTY hours entered. Since I am not familiar with the transportation laws in other countries, I cannot say if Recap would be appropriate for drivers outside the USA. Canada recently changed its HOS laws, so this free version of Recap is no longer compatible for Canadian drivers. Thanks to Alfred E Nueman for pointing this out. The new apron version I am working on will fix this limitation.
Using Recap is super easy! Simply enter the ON DUTY hours (by adding lines 3 & 4 of your log book) and indicate if this day ends a 34 hour restart. Recap does the rest by calculating and displaying the values needed for the other three columns, 1) Total hours on duty last 7 days, 2) Total hours available tomorrow, 3) Total hours on duty last 8 days. No more frustration trying to remember which lines to add up and which to subtract from to get your log book recap filled in! And no more mistakes! This is especially beneficial to new drivers!
Currently, Recap only supports the 70 hours in 8 days variation log book. However, if there is enough interest in the 60 hours in 7 days variation, it will be added.
Recap keeps the ON DUTY hours entered for the current day and the previous 14 days. Currently, there is no support for history. If there is enough interest, it will be added.
Recap is not intended to be used on very small screen devices with screen resolutions below 320x480.
Please remember I cannot respond directly to comments left in the Reviews section, so please email me at the address below for bug reports, suggestions, and other concerns. I will respond to legitimate inquiries as soon as possible. Thanks!
Recap will initially install to internal memory, but can be moved to SDCard from Home screen/Settings/Applications/Manage applications/Recap.
This app is completely free, with no ads.
Keywords: truck, truck driver, professional driver, hours of service, hos, log book, semi truck, recap.