The M1 Touch App gives you control using your existing Wi-Fi connection or from anywhere in the world using 3G & 4G over a secure connection to your panel.
The M1 Touch app has been tested and endorsed by M1 installers and engineers worldwide.
Features supported in this version include;
- Unlimited number of controllers (M1 / EZ8 Panels)
- Supports the Non-Secure and Secure port (Requires M1XEP Firmware 1.3.28 or above as well as M1 Firmware 5.3.0 or above for a Secure Connection)
- Arm and Disarm Status
- Activate Keypad Chime button
- Function Keys
- Quick Arming (Arm Away, Stay, Night, Vacation)
- Live status of Zones
- View Zone Voltage
- By-pass Zones (Zone must be programmed to allow bypassing)
- View live output status
- Toggle Outputs on/off
- Momentary activate output (turn on for 2 seconds)
- Output Timer allowing you to turn the output on for a x amount of time
- Live Lighting status
- Toggle Light on/off
- Dim Light (light needs to be a dimmable light and must be programmed to allow dimming)
- Light Timer allowing you to turn the light on for a x amount of time
- View Temperatures Probes
- View Keypad Temperatures
- View and control thermostats
- Activate Tasks that have been programmed in the controller
- Set controllers Time & Date within the app
- View all of the events in the controller
If you run into any issues while setting up the app, then feel free to post a message on our support forums on our website and we are more then happy to help.
If you send any crash reports (we hope you don't get any), then please also email the support email listed incase we need to get in contact with you.
Copyright © 2013-2015, DroidSoft.net.
You can receive an intercom call from your front door station and quickly talk and monitor visitors with your Smart phone. It makes your Smart phone a versatile remote video display & talk unit. In addition to this you can also use your Smartphone to talk from Smartphone to Smartphone via the eGateway. While local in the premises your Smartphone would connect via the premises WiFi network, while away from the premises the Smartphone will communicate via 3G.
Requires an activated DSL account and Wi-Fi router to connect your Ness IP intercom hardware. A Ness Smartbell video door phone (Door Station) and a Ness Smartbell eGateway adapter are required to work with IP INTERCOM. Purchasing of hardware is required. See supplier's website for more installation and pairing tips.
Ability to answer visitors at your door / gate etc on your Smartphone from anywhere in the World.!
Visitor presses door phone, Image displayed to Smart phone. Owner listen to activity for secure, discreet monitoring. Answer the intercom call by pressing “Talk” and communicate with video Door station for both Video and Audio communication. Quick door release from safely inside building or anywhere.
Connectivity: Easy installation by plugging the Door Station hardware into the eGateway hardware and then pairing your Smartphone (running this Smartbell App) into the eGateway for a maintenance free operation. Control intercom on Wi-Fi/WAN networks. Accessible in anywhere via the internet and 3G connectivity. Applicable with mobile devices (Smart phone & tablet).
To purchase the hardware required visit the Ness Website and search for Ness Smartbell - nesscorporation.com
For technical support contact email@example.com
For sales contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For a demo, please contact your local Ness Dealer or Ness branch.
Training and setup video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC9c5TiQGTc