Powered by : Pillbox (U.S. National Library of Medicine)
HHS has been rapidly advancing a major new Open Government flagship project called the Community Health Data Initiative (CHDI). The Initiative embodies the philosophy of “open data” and data sharing.The core principle is that the government can help trigger enormous public good by implementing the idea of “government as platform”. Supplying greater amounts of high quality, free government data to the public and actively marketing the availability of this data – which can then be turned into useful insights, applications, products, and services by a growing “ecosystem” of private and public sector innovators from across the country, working with engaged consumers, providers, civic leaders, employers, researchers, and others.
This is ongoing activity and Pillbox will continue to add new images to its database.
Disclaimer: The information given by Pill Identifier is not intended as medical advice or prescription. The information is only to help the user in identifying the medicines based on physical properties. Health5C does not endorse any of the medications listed in the application. Health5C is not responsible for any of the data entered by the user. The data entered by the user is at own risk.
By Health5C Wellness Solutions (P) Ltd. <http://www.health5c.com>
Now receive you daily health tips from trusted resources!
Join millions healthcare professionals and consumers users who download iPharmacy ®
Coming this Fall: A grand prize will be awarded to the 3,000,000th user.
Introducing Berkeley Wellness -- "BeWell", your daily approach to a long and healthful life!
>>> Powered by University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health & Remedy Health Media
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
**Save up to 75% on prescription with a FREE discount card**
** Built-in 12,000 pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
The PRESCRIPTION DISCOUNT CARD
-- FREE pre-activated prescription discount card sponsored by RxRelief.
-- Show the RxRelief card at your local pharmacy and save up to 75% on medication.
-- Accepted by Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Target, Kroger, Costco, RiteAid & 60,000+ participating pharmacies**
-- Find a nearby discount pharmacy using pharmacy locator
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email email@example.com for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
This application is not a trial. Now you can access the same content you rely on in Micromedex® on your Android device for free. Drug Information contains the industry’s most comprehensive drug information and is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as Micromedex. Now from anywhere, clinical care teams can instantly get information to support confident treatment decisions.
Drug Information is a free resource for on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted clinical reference information, providing users the peace-of mind of knowing the information is from Micromedex, coupled with the ease of use of Android devices. An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
Drug Information contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering:
• generic names, including selected combination products
• common trade names
• therapeutic class
• black box warnings
• dosage, adult
• dosage, pediatric
• dose adjustments
• indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• how supplied
• adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• drug interactions
• pregnancy category
• breast feeding
• mechanism of action
PLEASE NOTE: Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Davis's Drug Guide service. ==
About Davis’s Drug Guide for Mobile + Web:
Davis’s Drug Guide delivers trusted, updated, and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more. Download this app for anywhere, anytime access to help you avoid medication errors and provide better patient care. Plus, receive 1-year access to the official Drugguide.com and regular updates.
Features of Davis’s Drug Guide for Mobile + Web include:
• Regular updates downloaded to your tablet and smartphone
• 5,000+ trade name and generic drug listings
• Critical safety alerts and warnings
• Highlighted Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
• Pill images to visually confirm drug forms
• Discontinued drug list
• Universal Index Search help find medications quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Note: Subscription includes regular updates and access to the official Drugguide.com website.
Authors: April Hazard Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAAN; Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS; Judith Hopfer Deglin, PharmD
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
HOW TO USE
Scan NDC barcode on unit dose packaging and view drug image and characteristics (imprint, shape and color etc) within seconds while verifying prescription medications. Search by drug name, imprint, NDC or barcode number if barcode will not scan.
Camera: app uses your Android's rear-facing camera to scan barcodes
Storage: app saves pill images to internal storage for caching
Network communication: app requires data network or WiFi to download images
** New in version 2.1.0 **
Search by drug name or imprint.
App contains barcode scanner -- no need to install 3rd-party Barcode Scanner apps.
Final verification of prescription medications by a licensed pharmacist is key in reducing medication dispensing errors, helping to ensure patient safety and optimizing clinical outcomes. Most state Boards of Pharmacy require that a pharmacist check all medications against the practitioner's original prescription and a visual image (or description) of the medication being dispensed. While many community-based retail pharmacies use computer systems that have this capability, many institutional pharmacies that rely on unit dose packaging do not. This application takes advantage of a universal feature of such packaging -- the NDC barcode. Any camera equipped Android device can now efficiently identify unit dose packaged medications by scanning the product's NDC barcode, thus reducing dispensing errors.
FEATURES & REQUIREMENTS
- NEW ! Search by brand or generic drug name and pill imprint in addition to NDC and barcode
- NEW ! App scans NDC barcodes without installing 3rd-party software
- Works with Android version 2.2 and above with rear-facing camera
- Instantly matches NDC barcodes against FDA's NDC Directory
- Requires network access to obtain drug image and imprint data but will identify over 20,000 NDCs without a network connection.
- Allows NDC input via keyboard if barcode is difficult to scan, product has no barcode or device has no camera.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE READ ***
This application relies on US Food and Drug Administration National Drug Code (NDC) barcodes to identify unit dose medications. It will NOT work with similar such codes in other countries. It is only intended for pharmacists and other healthcare professionals in the United States and does not provide consumer-targeted drug information. The information given is not intended as medical advice nor does it replace pharmacists' professional judgement in providing pharmaceutical care. Rather, this tool merely simplifies identification of unit dose medications by NDC barcode. The developer does not endorse any product listed in the application and is not responsible for data entered or scanned by the end user.
** This app does not read your pharmacy's prescription bottle barcode nor recognize Over-the-counter barcodes. Scan-2-ID is a tool for healthcare workers to identify solid dosage forms based on NDC.
** Prescription drug NDCs for non-solid oral dosage forms removed from database
Version 2.1.0 - Feb 15, 2014
++ Built-in barcode scanner library -- 3rd-party barcode scanner app no longer required
++ 2D NDC barcodes (GS1 Datamatrix, currently in beta and not mandated by FDA)
++ Search by NDC, barcode, drug name or imprint
++ Landscape support for all Android devices
++ Ability to share pill id data and images
++ Added inactive ingredient data
++ FDA NDC data file current as of Jan 31, 2014
++ Removed all OTC and parenteral dosage forms
++ Bug fixes and code enhancements
Copyright 2013-2014 ePharmacist
it helping you all to know true meaning of Disease and drugs. Download best app of Disease + drugs with collection of disease , drugs and there meaning. it is helpful for all medicals which want the meaning of particular disease.This is the best Android application in my opinion! It helped me so much as a medical student and I will give an combine app of drugs and disease to Medical Applications on smartphones!
An excellent dictionary for both consumers and health professionals
Identify more than 10000 drug and disease
Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
This app contain information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to near by doctor. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely
Keywords: disease guide , Dictionary, Medical Annotator, Thesaurus. Disease, illness, disorder, sickness, medical, doctor, symptoms, mental, psychiatric, drugs guide, drugs help
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
The Handbook delivers the evidence-base needed to safely administer more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs – along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
This is a TRIAL version!
A comprehensive, quick-access drug guide focusing on patient safety – written specifically for nurses!
For the safest, most effective drug administration possible:
* FDA boxed warnings appear within each monograph
* Special icons point out hazardous and high-alert drugs
* Safety inserts explain how to handle hazardous drugs
* Full-color 32 page insert covers Safe Drug Administration
* Critical advice on treating adverse reactions
* A streamlined design puts important information at your fingertips
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
FREE & Offline diseases dictionary hand book for emergency lookup disease names to assist physicians with their daily practice. Medical Disease Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today. Excellent disease, symptom and treatment glossary coverage on general health, internal medicine & biomedical sciences. Helpful medical wikipedia for nurses exam study, this mobile application for medical nursing helps to find disease by symptoms, expert presribe / administer drugs and informed about the adverse problems, clinical diagnosis, medical lab investigations, nursing central facts, patient care, examination and prognosis. This handbook dictionary is a free diseases and treatment book / symptoms checker for normal medication knowledge and lookup reference during diseases and illness.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- A FREE medical dictionary, annotator, thesaurus & a disease reference manual.
- Pocket Study Guide. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
- The best ebook choice for useful medical dictionary for quiz and medical games.
- Xpress updates. Frequently published updates on latest up-to-date drug and test info & new medical acronyms and abbreviations.
- Medical learning app. For self diagnosis, drug dosage and treatment for medical learners and doctor students while study during various courses/ examination, PG preparation.
This Medical dictionary offline app is a flash card for quick learning of medical terminology & free medical terms. Find the clinical diagnosis information needed quickly and easily for patient care report, sheet or technician record. With diseases and prescription drug info medicine illustrations, this app provides free medical encyclopedia handbook dictionary definitions for a wide range of terms used in the medical biology health sciences on anatomy, physiology, drugs, tests, procedures and medical board review. Learn the virus, diseases and symptoms of even psychiatric disorders. Download this disease and drugs dictionary today for cure for sure.
Who Can Use this FREE Book:
For healthcare, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
Download this free medical book app, a diseases finder with symptoms for mobile. It deals with health in all aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, daily living trends and seasonal variations in lifestyle. The app goes beyond the medical definitions and provides info on nutrition and therapy, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules and free nursing dictionary, for better patient care. Free Medical Dictionary app with all the medical glossaries, meaning of illness, definitions, references and medical guideline for reading and research.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
***** This preview version provides you the following: 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version.
***** Love what you get in the preview? Use the in-app purchases to get the rest of the app and access the most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. Over 3,800 anatomical structures (1) New microanatomy of senses (2) Anatomy of male and female urinary and reproductive structures (3) Optional animations that present physiology and function.
***** New UI and new features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for Android. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
Here is what is in the preview version:
The Skeleton Preview of Human Anatomy Atlas includes 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version of Human Anatomy Atlas:
***** Love what you get in the Skeleton Preview? Use the in-app purchase option to get all other body system models or more animations.
The All Body Systems in-app purchase gives you access to all the 3D models in Human Anatomy Atlas, the only 3D app that include male and female anatomical models with over 3,800 structures across all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** The In-app purchase option for animations provides 5 packs of animations for purchase. Use these to extend your Human Anatomy Atlas to include physiology and function.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains 58 high-resolution images and more than 300 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Skeletal System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Circulation System,Body Region,Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System, Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description.You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
Quick LabRef for Android (Quick Clinical Laboratory Values Reference) provides quick look at the up-to-date information on the most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information such as lab data in Microbiology, Physiology / Pathophysiology, Toxicology and etc. Normal values reference are provided in both Conventional Units (CU) and, whenever available, in units of the “Sistème International” (SI).
This mobile app is free! and intended to be just a quick reference. Free version is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices supportability and Android different OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and comparable only with 7” screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. Search option, favorites/bookmarks, test explanation and abnormal values rationale was not included in free version. If you do not like this app (or you feel it is useless), simply uninstall it from your device and forget it. Keep always in mind that you’ve got this app for FREE! Please show your respect and appreciation to those who give you stuff for free.
© "Equi donati dentes non inspiciuntur!"
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.