Won't connect Error message every time: "Please make sure the device is connected to the Internet and try again." tried restarting, changing connection methods, etc. Plz advise / fix. LG G3
I have been using Epocrates for years and it has always been a great reliable program until this last update. Now it is useless. It is constantly needing a WiFi connection where it did not in the past. The search function does not work half of the time. It is always asking me to sign in again. For the first time in 10 years I am now changing to another medication database.
Crappy Since the Upgrade All my chosen formularies were deleted. Tried to log on again and wouldnt accept any of my information. Tried to reset my password. No go. I got tired of trying to reset everyhing. It worked wonderfully and I used it daily in my practice. Now with the upgrade I've deleted it and will use MPR and UpToDate eventhough it doesn't have the formulary feature. You lost a loyal user.
Now really slow w/o wifi connection. Went from 5 star app to one that doesn't work anymore on my phone unless you are hooked up to wifi. I wonder how much more slow it gets with premium features enabled.
thanks for moving calculators to 1st screen. takes longer than it used to to check drug dose--maybe checking online for status instead of using local data.
Awesome Like it..
* Redesign and visual refresh of the Home Screen
* Surface the availability of premium features to free users under lock
* Logo changes to indicate premium versions for paid users
* New online search feature that surfaces results across multiple content types
* Feedback feature in Search to collect feedback specific to only search
* Addition of “Recent” and “Specialties” tabs for guidelines, access recently viewed and new guidelines curated by Epocrates
* New forgot password flow
* Bug fixes