Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated is a private, not-for-profit organization whose purpose is to provide assistance and support through established programs in local communities throughout the world. Since its founding more than 200,000 women have joined the organization. The organization is a sisterhood of predominantly Black, college educated women. The sorority currently has 1,000 collegiate and alumnae chapters located in the United States, Canada, England, Japan (Tokyo and Okinawa), Germany, the Virgin Islands, Bermuda, the Bahamas, Jamaica and the Republic of Korea.
With this resource, the mobile app will provide users with the ability to:
- View and edit your profile
- Full access to event resources
- View, update and send notes on your event sessions
- Browse speaker information
- Check out exhibitors and the exhibit hall floor plan
- Connect with other app users with the in-app messaging system
- View and display member cards
- Set reminders for events and receive alerts
- Connect through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
Download the Delta Sigma Theta app now.