This app was made to help parents, pediatricians and nutritionists to support each other on how to introduce food for babies over 6 months through the BLW (Baby-led Weaning) approach or also offering mashed foods in a respectful way. In the app you will find a super complete guide, in addition to more than 550 recipes and menus made by nutritionists.
Recipes > delicious, healthy, easy and quick to make
• More than 550 recipes made by nutritionists
• Use our filters to find the perfect recipe
• Perfect for babies, children and of course adults!
• You can search for ingredients, save favorites, take notes!
• Egg-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan recipes, party ideas, breakfast, afternoon snack and more
Menus > made by nutritionists
• Monthly menus for each stage of the baby, from 6 months to 1 year (also suitable for the family)
• Special menu by age for vegetarian and vegan babies
• Lunch box menu for children over 1 year old
• Recipes linked to menus (also made by nutritionists)
Food > see photos, how to cut, prepare and practical tips
• Vegetables, vegetables and legumes
• Cereals and tubers
• Animal protein
• Milk and dairy products
• Seeds, Oilseeds and Dried Fruits
• Integrated into the personal notes area for you to mark whatever you want: from foods that the baby liked, shopping list, what to talk to the pediatrician, etc.
Food Introduction Checklist
• Mark the foods already offered and see what still needs to be offered
• Integrated into the personal notes area
• There are 8 educational quizzes on food, where you can test your knowledge and learn even more.
Access now a world of information organized in the palm of your hand, according to your baby's stage:
• What is BLW?
• Gag and Choke
• When to start
• How to begin
• How to offer
• How to offer after tweezing (approx. 9 months)
• How to get started with purees
• How to transition to solids
• How to deal with allergy risk
• How to offer breast milk or formula
• How to breastfeed back to work
• Food routine
• How to offer liquids
• How to deal with dirt
• How to talk to the support network
• How to offer the cutlery
• How to deal with food selectivity
• Know when to offer certain foods
• Help! He doesn't want to eat!
• How to take care of oral health
• Food after 1 year
• Other common questions
• In addition to a practical guide on how to get organized to cook, freeze and sanitize food
If you have any questions send us a message on our Instagram @BlwBrasilApp, we respond to all messages within 24 hours.