International Money Transfer
The Ecocash Remit Application is a clean interfaced, safe and secure way to send money across borders from South Africa. This is for both foreign nationals resident in South Africa as well as South African citizens.
You can send money anytime, anywhere as long as you have internet connectivity
We are fully licenced by the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) as a Category 3 ADLA licence holder.
Ecocash Remit allows you to send money from South Africa to Zimbabwe. The money can be received in the following ways:
1. You can register yourself and you can input a list of your intended beneficiaries who are based in Zimbabwe.
2. Deposit into your recipient’s Foreign Currency Account (FCA)
3. Cash pickup at any Econet Outlet, Econet Franchise shop and Steward Bank outlets in Zimbabwe
4. You can create a send money order directly from your cellphone, web application or USSD.
5. You can also pay for your money order using electronic funds transfer or through your bank account.
6. Further, you can also pay at any Pick n Pay, Spar, Engen, Kazang, Smartcall outlet.