Helping time-poor, busy mums find instant moments of balance, joy and calm in the chaos and pressures of modern motherhood.
“ALL mums need this app! I can’t’ recommend it enough” ***** The Fountains, Google Play
“Magical calm at your fingertips” ***** Alice Marksy, App Store
Try the Nourish app to soothe those frazzled nerves, and reclaim some sanity in this hectic, fast paced word….
The Nourish app was created by Sara Campin, mum of 2 after her frustration with the lack of easily accessible, practical, bite-sized wellbeing resources tailored to the emotions and challenges we face as mums.
CREATED BY MUMS FOR MUMS
Sara has brought together a team of leading wellbeing professionals with a common mission, who share their expertise & tools via the app.
A SUPPORT TEAM IN YOUR POCKET
The app is your support team of real mums in your pocket, there for you at all stages of this crazy roller-coaster that we’re on - together!
WHAT WILL IT GIVE ME?
Through the audios, videos and quick reads, you’ll find ways to improve your focus, find your calm, help you relax & sleep and boost the way you feel day-to-day.
Motherhood is exhausting and the app is your way to give yourself some TLC when you need it the most.
“Learning how to take those moments of calm in my day to soothe my frazzled nerves and nourish my mind, has transformed my motherhood journey and it’s my kids that have reaped the rewards. I now have a self-care toolkit I access daily, to help me be kinder to myself, to relax, restore & reboot, and ultimately be a happier and less-stressed parent. ” - Sara, Founder
YOUR SELF-CARE TOOLKIT:
35 audio, 30 videos, 60+ quick reads across mindfulness, breathing exercises, yoga, yoga nidra (for sleep/relaxation), mantras, nutrition, psychology, and much more from a team of wellbeing professionals who are all mums just like you. .
Access the tools depending on your needs in different moments:
*NOURISH: by vitality category e.g. Coping skills, Mood boosters
*FEELINGS: by common motherhood feelings e.g. Overwhelm, Guilt, Anxiety etc
*CHALLENGES: by common motherhood challenges e.g. Sleep deprivation
*TEAM: by contributor
*EXPLORE: by format, length or discipline (e.g. Mindfulness, Yoga etc)
*FAVOURITES - Build your personal self-care toolkit
Accept notifications and receive supportive and uplifting messages, quotes and gentle reminders to be kind to yourself and nourish your mind. You can turn this feature OFF in Settings at any time.
FREE TRIAL & SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS:
Nourish offers a 1-month FREE trial with the selection of a subscription option. The free trial gives you FULL access to ALL content within the app.
- Subscription options: monthly (£2.99/month); quarterly (£5.99/3 months); annual (£17.99 /12 months). When selecting an option, you won’t be charged during the free trial period
- All of Nourish’s subscription options provide FULL access to ALL the above content, features and future updates
- Payment will be charged to you Play Store account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You will be charged based on the cost of the subscription option you chose
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- See Google’s auto-renewing subscription details for more info
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by going to 'Manage Subscriptions' in the Play Store after purchase.
We hope you enjoy exploring the app. We'd love to hear your feedback.
With love & kindness,
The Nourish Team