Recommended by Forbes, Financial Times, POLITICO, The Sunday Times and CITY A.M. as one of the best budgeting apps!
Emma is your personal financial advocate.
She helps you avoid overdrafts, cancel wasteful subscriptions, pay off debt and save money. Emma uses state of the art technology to analyse your personal finances and give you the power to make smarter decisions with your money.
Use Emma to: 💪
● Manage your money in one place.
● Avoid overdrafts fees.
● Find and cancel wasteful subscriptions.
● Set budgets and track spending.
● Help you payoff debt.
● Keep your credit score in shape.
● Save money every month.
● Track and find bank fees.
● See how your money progresses over time.
● Countdown paydays and know when you get paid!
● Receive notifications when you get a refund back, your direct debits are paid or your salary is in the bank!
ALL YOUR CRYPTO IN ONE PLACE
Emma supports connections with Coinbase, Kraken, Binance, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Bittrex and individual Bitcoin/Ethereum addresses. The access is read only and we are able to show you how your Cryptocurrency investments evolve over time.
Emma is the best way to manage your money and budget like a ninja! Our users have already saved thousands of pounds by using us every day. We are on a mission to change personal finance and money management forever. Join us!
Emma is free to use! There are no ads and we don’t and never will sell our users’ data.
BANK LEVEL SECURITY
● Emma is secured using SSL 256-bit encryption—the same security protocol that banks use - to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored.
● The app uses fingerprint authentication for added privacy and security.
● Emma does not store your online banking credentials.
SUPPORTED UK BANKS
We support a variety of UK banks and use modern standards, such as Open Banking. These are the banks you can use with Emma: NatWest, Halifax, Lloyds, Nationwide, Barclays, HSBC, First Direct, Santander, TSB, RBS, The co-operative Bank, American Express, Barclaycard, Starling Bank, Monzo, Metro Bank and Bank of Scotland.
Emma Technologies LTD is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services. Reference no. 794952
We are also registered with the Information Commissioner's Office in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Data Protection Registration Number: ZA241546.
Company Registration Number: 10578464.