Discover Swedish waters via the app's many functions, such as charts, tracking plots, AIS, points of interest and routes.
Raise the sails and cast off with Eniro På Sjön, a popular app praised by the magazines Praktiskt Båtägande and På Kryss.
During the 2022 season, we launch, as usual, a number of interesting features and improvements. Booking a guest harbor is now available directly in the app.
Eniro on the lake's free version contains:
• Free nautical charts of the coasts of Sweden and Lake Vänern, Lake Vättern and Lake Mälaren.
• GPS position on charts
• "Man overboard" function that saves all necessary information on one and the same screen in your camera roll such as emergency numbers, coordinates, map image of the current GPS position and time
• The app supports both phones and Tablets.
You can also subscribe to the Pro version and then get additional functionality to make it easier to plan your trip on the lake.
The Pro subscription * (one-year subscription) also includes:
Book a guest harbor
• See natural harbors
• Finnish and Norwegian charts
• The ability to lock your boat's position in any place on the screen incl. the ability to rotate the map so that the direction of travel is always upwards
• See course with boat icon
• AIS (Automatic Identification System) with helicopter perspective (see and identify ships over 45 m in Sweden, Norway and Finland)
• Create points of interest for e.g. favorite ports or good fishing villages
• Tracking plotter that can record and save all your travels
Opportunity to create routes (both manually and with our car route) and then get help to sail after these
Sync information such as points of interest, routes and tracking plots between different devices by logging in via Facebook, Google or email
• Tools for measuring distance and bearing
Possibility to save parts of the map offline so that you do not have to be connected
• GPX import & export
• Speed over ground
• Trip meter
• Via subscription you get Eniro På sjön for all your Android phones and tablets (The purchase is linked to your Google Play ID, so you need to use the same account on both phone and tablet)
Eniro on the lake is an excellent planning tool for the boat trip and should be seen as a complement to existing navigation equipment.
Tip! Turn off the GPS when you are done, otherwise it will consume a lot of battery.
* The subscription is automatically renewed unless "automatic renewal" is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
* You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period according to the price above.
* Subscriptions can be handled by the user and automatic renewal can be turned off by going to your Google Play account settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
* Payment will be debited to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase