Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!.
- Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the pill anymore.
- Reminder is automatically disabled for days you don't have to take the pill.
- Reminder is done through notifications (no more annoying alarms).
- You can choose the notification sound.
- You can enable/disable notification vibration.
- Notification led flashes with notifications (only if your device has a notification led).
- This app also reminds you that you have to buy pills when you have to start a new packet.
- Number of pills per packet customizable (so is compatible with all birth control pill types)
- The application displays the status of your pill packet.
- You can use the widgets "Lady Pill Widgets": It's a pack of 2 widgets for your home screen: one shows your pill calendar (so you can see future months predictions), and the other shows your current cycle day, and also shows you if you have to take pill today or not ("Lady Pill Widgets" is sold separately).
Top 1 in Health & Fitness Over 39 Countries.
Top 5 in Health & Fitness Over 58 Countries.
Over 30,000,000 Android Users love Period Calendar.
Every woman loves Period Calendar, How great it is?
It does more than track your period. It can replace so many apps. I use it for tracking my moods and symptoms so I don't have to think so hard when my doctor asks me if anything is out of the ordinary. Plus it's super cute too.
Period Calendar, The best app to help track your period, cycle and ovulation, especially useful for those women wishing to conceive, or birth control, contraceptive.
Period Calendar is the easy application for girls as Period calculator or Fertile & Ovulation calculator and track ovulation, cervical mucus, fertility and my cycle with professional quality which you can check The pregnancy chance every day, keep fitness, BMI, lose weight, pill reminder, like your discreet diary, also period tracker for irregular periods.
Except the basic period cycle tracker function, girls can record anything about herself such as cycles, symptoms, moods, cervical mucus, intercourse, weight,BMI, temperature, BMI, note or pill reminder which you want contraceptive or birch control, also you can choose Backup data to Google account.
It is most simple period tracker for irregular periods, pink pad regular periods, pill reminder,but safe to keep your period ovulation tracker secret, pregnancy apps, can switch account if need to track another person, can send period ovulation tracker data to doctor through period tracker.
Period Calendar pregnancy apps is free with all features! Period tracker pill reminder light pink pad worth you try the cycle period tracker contraceptive light pink pad and won't let you down, period tracker for irregular periods.
Please note the notifications & widgets don’t work if move this app to SD card.
★ Check pregnancy chance every day from calendar
★ Contraceptive pill reminder (include pill, ring, patch & injection)
★ Google Account data backup and Restoration
★ Backup your period and lunacycle tracker data to phone or email
★ Cycle tracker, Period tracker for irregular periods
★ Unique period tracker pink pad diary design
★ Intimacy tracker, lunacycle
★ 43 symptoms and 64 moods to choose, cervical mucus
★ Pregnancy mode when get pregnant or finish pregnancy
★ Notification for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
★ Weight BMI, and temperature charts
★ Period ovulation tracker, cycle tracker, fertile tracker, period ovulation tracker Log management
★ Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
★Period ovulation tracker menstrual cycles pregnancy apps
★ Menstruation period, cycles, ovulation predict
★ Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation, for irregular periods
★ Choose 1, 3 or all month data average as period cycle length
★ Security protections for period tracker light contraceptive
★ Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker
★ Restore Period tracker data from SD card and email
★ Multi language to choose
★ View or search all notes through timeline
Period Calendar is very safety, please contact us if you have any security question.
For filling e-mail address when setting password or backup data to gmail;
For Google account, Gmail, Dropbox, cloud storage data backup & restoration;
This permission is for starting up notification & widgets even reboot the phone;
For notification vibration;
For writing data to SD card & reading data from SD card;
Pill reminder allows you to be notified by Android Notification, to don't forget your next pill dose.
The application is easy to use and is completely free.
- Monthly calendar
- Reminder notifications
- Customizing reminder repetitions
- Nice Widget
- Calendar theme customizing
- Android 2.2 compatibility
- Mobiles and tablets compatibility
- Free application
O objetivo do MedSUS é facilitar o acesso à informações de medicamentos pelos profissionais de saúde para fundamentar a prescrição e a dispensação. Esse aplicativo contém informações gerais, tais como, princípio ativo, nome comercial, apresentação e indicação do medicamento; informações técnicas que auxiliam na prescrição e na dispensação deste e informações que poderão ser enviadas por e-mail ao usuário para orientá-lo no uso e conservação.
Use o MedSUS sempre que precisar para auxiliar a prescrição e promover o uso racional de medicamentos.
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: email@example.com
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
Dosecast has been featured in the New York Times, Real Simple magazine, Reader's Digest, About.com, Fierce Mobile Healthcare, and iMedicalApps.com. Remember to take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time, with Dosecast.
Dosecast is flexible and easy-to-use, with these features in the * Free edition *:
★ RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS: Dosecast reliably sends dose reminders to your phone, tablet or Android Wear device and lets you postpone them, like a snooze button. If you miss the first reminder, Dosecast can nag you until you respond. It can also sound a continuous alarm. Dosecast updates your reminder times as you travel and move across time zones.
★ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Some apps can only remind you to take your medication at the same time every day. Only Dosecast helps you take doses on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule, every X days/weeks, only on certain days of the week, or even after a pre-set number of hours or days since the last dose. Avoid dangerous overdoses by setting a maximum number of doses allowed per day or per 24 hours.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE DOSE AMOUNTS AND INSTRUCTIONS: Set the drug name, dosage information, directions, and notes that appear in the reminders for each dose. You can also track each drug's expiration date.
★ POSTPONE-ABLE REMINDERS: You can postpone a reminder before or after it goes off - by however long you need.
★ SMART SILENCING: Dosecast tracks when you're sleeping and when your treatment begins and ends, so there are no unwanted alarms.
★ PRIVATE AND SECURE: No personally identifiable information is collected when using Dosecast, so you can keep your information private. All drug information is encrypted when in transit, so using Dosecast is safe even from a public access point.
In addition to these features, upgrading to the * Pro edition with CloudSync * includes the following:
★ MULTI-DEVICE SYNC: The Dosecast CloudSync service automatically keeps all your drug data up-to-date across an unlimited number of Apple and Android devices and enables dose reminders to be delivered to all devices simultaneously - even across platforms.
★ MULTIPLE DRUG TYPES: You can track drugs taken via injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, patches, liquid doses, and more.
★ DOSE HISTORY AND COMPLIANCE: Dosecast logs the date and time of doses you take, skip, or postpone so you can view or email the history at any time. It even logs late and missed doses so you can accurately track your drug compliance. If you forget to log a dose when you take it, you can edit the history later.
★ QUANTITY TRACKING AND REFILL ALERTS: Dosecast tracks the remaining quantity of each drug you enter and delivers a refill alert when running low. It will even track the number of refills remaining and alert you when you have no refills left!
★ MULTI-PERSON SUPPORT: Assign specific medications to different people (or even pets). Sort your medications by person, time of next dose, drug name, or drug type - so you can keep your whole family's medication schedule organized.
★ DOCTOR AND PHARMACY TRACKING: Use your contacts to track which doctor is prescribing which drug, as well as track the pharmacy and prescription number for each.
★ DRUG DATABASE: Entering drug information is easy! Simply pick your medication from our drug database to pre-populate the drug name, type, amount, strength, and route.
★ CUSTOM DRUG PHOTOS: Take your own photos of each drug to identify it more easily. With drug photos, you can be sure you're taking the right drug when a dose is due.
The Pro Edition comes with a 7-day free trial. It can be cancelled at any time, but please note that past subscription payments can not be refunded.
Confidently take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time with Dosecast!
With myPill® you can truly be free of worries. You'll love it.
Also supports the ring and patch contraceptive.
- "I work crazy hours and myPill is very persistent at reminding me so I never forgot! Awesome!", Kayla F.
- "I absolutely love this app. The reminder is loud and helpful.", Linda L.
- "I use this app on my iPhone and it works great. I never forget to take my pill. The options to make notes and mark when my period starts and ends is so helpful! Great purchase!", Megan N.
❀ DAILY PILL REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break.
❀ SNOOZE. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your pill.
❀ HISTORY. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you.
❀ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy avoid unpleasant surprises.
myPill® was built with one purpose in mind -- giving you the BEST tools, that would match your personal needs and would make your life better by allowing you to confidently know that as long as you have myPill, you won't ever forget a pill.
We want to be the best birth control app in the world. Every lady has to have this pill reminder app. :)
Supports more than one pill a day (single pill multiple times a day) and let you choose the sound alarm (new: now including no sound option)!
Check us and give us your feedback @ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RdctApps
Einstellungsmöglichkeiten. Auf dem Startbildschirm der App haben Sie immer alle wichtigen
Informationen schnell im Blick:
- Alle Pillen bisher eingenommen?
- Pille vergessen - was nun?
- Nächste Einnahmezeit der Pille?
Der PillReminder - Denk an mich bietet viele individuelle Funktionen:
- Tägliche Erinnerung an die Pilleneinnahme mit frei wählbarer Erinnerungszeit
- Rechtzeitige Erinnerung an eine neue Pillenpackung
- Kalender und Tagebuch mit Infos über Zyklusverlauf, Regelbeschwerden, Tagesstimmung und Intimtage
- Ratgeber für Sie, falls Sie eine Pille vergessen haben sollten
- Die App beachtet aber auch Ihre einnahmefreien Tage und macht Erinnerungspause!
Lassen Sie sich bei der regelmäßigen Pilleneinnahme unterstützen und haben Sie Ihren
Zyklusverlauf im Griff. Nach Installation der App werden Sie bequem durch die
Einstellungsschritte geführt. Sie können die App sofort nutzen, auch wenn Sie die Pillenpackung
bereits angefangen haben.
Weitere Informationen rund um die Verhütung finden Sie auf der Webseite http://www.frau-und-pille.de.
Et accédez à des fiches pratiques et des notices sur plus de 12 000 médicaments
12000 références de médicaments :
Retrouvez les médicaments qui vous ont été prescrits, leur notice, et ajoutez-les à votre boîte à pharmacie au sein de l’application ! Gérez la prise de médicaments et la durée du traitement, pour vous et votre famille. Découvrez tout de suite la nouvelle application gratuite de PasseportSanté.
Les fonctionnalités de l’application :
- Recherchez un médicament
Parmi plus de 12 000 références et accédez à sa fiche pratique et à sa notice complète !
- Scannez vos médicaments
Utilisez l’appareil photo de votre téléphone pour scanner le code QR figurant sur la boîte du médicament et accéder instantanément à sa fiche
- Créez une Boîte à Pharmacie pour vous et vos proches
Créez plusieurs boîtes à pharmacie (1 par profil) pour enregistrer les médicaments qui vous ont été prescrits à vous ou à vos proches
★ FEATURES ★
- Menstrual cycle calendar in intuitive color codes
- Automatic and accurate prediction of fertility
- Tweak menstrual cycle length and flow length
- Backup data to account and sync to multiple devices
- Password protect the calendar
- Easy entry of past cycles
- Prediction for start of cycle in the coming months
- Options to log love, weight and temperature
- Options to log symptoms and moods
- Graphs for weight and temperature
- View statistics and history
- Set vital reminders to the phone’s calendar
- Auto pause mode
- Widget that auto updates everyday
★ PERMISSIONS REQUIRED ★
- Personal information: To insert reminders for cycle phases into the device calendar (No other confidential information is accessed. No emails are sent without permission)
- Network access: To backup and sync data
- Vibration control: For notifications
- In-app purchase: To dismiss ads
For any support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: email@example.com
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Eesti, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Svenska, Suomi, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어 , العربية, Українська, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, עִבְרִית, ภาษาไทย, हिन्दीة
Menstrual cycle and the period
Ovulation and fertility forecast
3-month summary on one screen
Notifications (Menstruation, Weight, BMT)
Tracking multiple calendars
Cervical mucus monitoring
Notifications (Menstruation, Weight, BMT, Contraceptive pill, Multivitamin pill , Breast self-exam, Ovulation, NuvaRing)
Cycle Overview (Send PDF file to an e-mail)
Note + Event time + Reminder
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the 3-month summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Menstruation, ovulation and fertility day forecast have to be understood as theoretical predictions which may not coincide with the actual menstruation, ovulation and fertility days.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
Keywords: menstrual, woman, fertility, ovulation, menstruation, pregnancy, period, cycle, period tracker
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
1. Setting: You can customize the calendar.
2. Mark: You can add marks on the date of the calendar.
＊You can delete marks by selecting the same mark and then tap twice.
3. Alarm: Set vibration duration, volume and alarm sound.
4. Password: Set password.
＊From the left button＊
1. "Today" button: Go back to the today's date.
2. "Left" and "Right" button: Move the date right and left.
3. "Registration" button: Make a list of your medication. Press "New" then move to the registration screen.
4. "List" button: You can see the list of your medication log.
1. Press "Registration" button on the calendar screen → Press "New" → Move to the registration screen.
2. Enter the name of the medicine, duration of your medication, when you take it and set the alarm. → Press "Save".
3. When you save it, you can confirm that your medicined is added on the list.
1. After you saved the medication on the registration screen, go back to the calendar.
2. You can confirm the name of the medicine and when you take them on the lower part of the calendar.
3. After you take the medication, tap the name of the medicine.
4. Move to the "Did you take your medication?" screen.
5. Select "morning", "noon" or "night" from the drop-down list and then tap one of the buttons ◯, ☓, and △. →
6. ◯ = you took the medication, ☓ = you forgot to take and △ = you took it late.
7. You can take a note (memo).
Support Android Wear Vibration
※Pay ver No ads