Trying to find way to process my refund on a different bank than one I used originally. No longer with that one . Zero c.s. support here or on their website . No phone # , zilch , nada . If you have a specific problem like mine ... you seem to have no recourse .
So the recent update isn't great. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app in an attempt to get it to work. App seems to work best if you use current location instead of selecting general Edinburgh, UK. Still preferred the old set up.
This app was great it helped me find some fun things to do. But this latest update now I can't find anything. It always says there no events available when I know there is. So many they can fix it and make the app better again.
Well I don't know. It used to work quite well but now, I just cannot find some of the events on particular date and place. This happened twice.
Rubbish, booked a parking space for Ayr Airshow, signage was abismal, had to park elsewhere, no reply to email complaint! Also makes money from promoting charity events that otherwise have no cost to participate!
Finally a version that works.. well, filtering the events by date will bring all past events like 2015 on the list. Clearly I am interested to see only what is about to happen.. pls fix
* Get recommendations based on organizers you follow and events you went to or saved.
* Browse articles to stay in the know on the best events, bars, and activities where you live.
* Search by keyword, mood, date, and time range to find the right fit at the right time.
* Follow your favorite organizers to stay up to date on their event schedule.
* Quickly access your tickets for a speedy check-in at the door.
* Log in securely across the app and Chrome via Smart Lock.