Crashes on home button. Two versions ago worked great. Latest one still crashes often when you press the home button. Doesn't remember the state when you return to the app. This is on Nexus 5 Marshmallow.
No longer working since I upgraded to Marshmallow. Immediately after opening the app I see the menu but the app is frozen.
*Note to LG G5 users: I had to go into Video Options and change the GPU Copy Mode from "auto" to "standard" to get this to work on my G5*
Sound issue The sound is about half a second behind. Other than that a great app. I figured that for a paid app the sound would be better.
Great like all his emulators. Is there a way I can add a shortcut to switch to player 2 since radar lock needs pad 2 to switch weapons.
Awesome compatibility. I wish there was option to add game boxart, and additional information I.e. game manuals, history developer interviews ect ect from menu
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path
Experience the classics that started the video game revolution! Now, on Android!