Fantasy baseball and fantasy golf are back! Featured in ESPN, Sports Illustrated and Yahoo Sports, the FanDuel app is your fantasy sports destination for the 2018 baseball and basketball seasons.
TRY FANDUEL FREE -- NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
Just sign up to claim your free contest and play for a share of $10,000 in cash prizes.
The FanDuel app offers an unbeatable user experience -- that’s why we won back-to-back Webby Awards in 2015 & 2016. Use our simple app to draft teams, enter contests, check live scoring, create leagues with your friends, track rankings, and more.
Why do sports fans choose FanDuel for their daily fantasy baseball needs?
- FanDuel offers contests for MLB fantasy baseball, NFL football, NHL hockey, NBA basketball, PGA golf, EPL and UCL soccer, and more fantasy sports
- Compete daily for cash prizes in one of hundreds of fantasy contests
- Unlike traditional fantasy leagues, you don’t have to commit to season-long play on the FanDuel app
- Make last minute changes and draft the perfect team. Late Swap contests let you adjust the players on your roster right until their individual games start
- Play against your friends with Friend’s Mode. Create your friends league, draft teams, track live scoring, and keep track of rankings among your friends
- FanDuel Fantasy Baseball gives baseball fans the opportunity to follow the season more closely, even when their team isn’t playing
US and Canada residents only. Users must be 18 or older, 21 or older in Massachusetts. Users physically located in AL, AZ, DE, ID, HI, IA, LA, MT, NV, TX, and WA are not eligible to participate in paid contests. Additional state limitations may apply.
At FanDuel, we are committed to protecting our players and helping them manage their play in a responsible manner. We offer proactive tools, resources, and support to encourage healthy player behavior and deliver positive player experiences. For more information, visit https://www.fanduel.com/responsibleplay or the "Responsible Play" item in the account menu.
World Soccer Pick’em official rules: