FarmQA Scouting is your digital agronomy assistant for crop and field scouting. Scouting's flexible scouting templates allow for the definition of the exact template you need for your crops. FarmQA Scouting will increase the effectiveness of your crop scouting for standard crops as well as specialty crops like grass seed, hops, or even grapes. There are no constraints because FarmQA Scouting adapts to your needs.
While in the field, take pictures of problems or draw on a map to clearly communicate location of every issue. Everything you observe while scouting trip can be documented with efficiency and accuracy.
Scouting reports collected in the field can be viewed immediately within FarmQA Controller. You can then make the best decisions about disease and pest treatment immediately without waiting for the scouts to return from the field. All the information is stored in the FarmQA cloud and can be accessed through FarmQA Controller. Your data is secure and it will not be shared with others.
- Easily send scouting reports to agronomists and growers
- Define customized scouting templates specific to crops or even fields
- Document findings with photographs and map annotations
- Optimized data entry to make your time in the field more efficient
- See distances to nearby fields
- Draw field boundaries
- Automatically merge scouting reports from multiple scouts into one report
- Offline scouting observations
- Agronomy service providers
- Specialty crop advisors