Later edit: now it shows that all my cores are sleeping. :) Great app, but whenever I want to see what the CPU is doing, even when I'm in High Performance Mode on my HTC One A9, it only shows that 4 cores are working, the other 4 sleeping.
When my Alcatel Pixie 4 is charging app battery stats page says discharging, when phone is discharging app says charging. Sense is negated for some reason.
Good App works fine on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ & Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
Used to use AIDA32 in the repair shop back in the day - glad to see it still kicking around
This is the best at its kind. I use it to see every device's specs. Good app.
Very detailed hardware/software info. Totally recommended.
- Improved support for Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+
- Window resizing support for Samsung DeX
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Snapdragon 435 (MSM8940)
Previous version 1.45:
- Fixed: Vulkan devices enumeration on ARM Mali + Android 7.0
- Fixed: manufacturing process information for Exynos 7580
- Fixed: installed RAM size calculation
Previous version 1.44:
- Settings / text size configuration
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X30 (MT6799)