Autostart w/Background Data Is Unnecessary... The Autostart is not a big deal in itself but, the Huge amount of Background Data It consumes is completely unnecessary for an app that only provides benchmark information. I'm sorry... Though, i do love the PC version but, will no longer be using the Android version till I'm convinced that this issue has been resolved. Thank you for your time and understanding.
Steals data for no reason. I spoke to the author by email when I noticed aida64 used up 70mb of background mobile data, when I first installed it. And when I quickly switched on wifi it used a further 700mb of wifi data within 6 hours of installing. This is unreasonable data usage. I asked the author who responded with: it must be Google admob. Pay to remove adverts in settings. The thing is this is background data. I restricted background data usage and it's better, but why is this app using 800mb data in 6 hours in the background?
Aida 64 has stopped ONE STAR FOREVER. 5.0.1 LP cleaning cache did not help or power cycling
It's a awesome app Thanks for adding the support for and 7.1.1. It is now the best app
If i had this , they couldn't cheat me
Best apps then the other More complete specs
- Fixed: camera properties detection via Camera2 API
- Fixed: crash at Devices page
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X20 (MT6797M)
- Fixed: 5GHz WiFi capability reporting for Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge
Previous version 1.42:
- Vulkan devices enumeration on Galaxy Note7, S7, S7 edge
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio P10, Snapdragon 415, Snapdragon 430
- Fixed: battery charge rate measurement on several devices