I think app is okay. But Confused at one single point i.e. screen resolution. I have tried this app in 3 different models of 4K UHD TV. But it shows resolution: 1920x1080. Pls let me know the reason behind this.
It seems as accurate as similar apps. I like its friendly, uncluttered UI, and I like the way you can navigate the app via two differing yet complimentary methods. Therefore, because the app works exactly as described, I award you the full five stars - without hesitation, but with a very big thank you. 🍻😎
Just one thing I didn't like.... Battery health... It tells me that it's good but it's not it's very very bad.... Otherwise... This app is perfect 👌
I use AIDA64 on my desktop, and this is a fantastic equivalent on Android. Virtually every bit of info you could ever want to know. Would love it if they introduced benchmarking.
Beat app to find all minor details too, which others are not providing....
I really love how this app tell information about my hardware
- Settings / text size configuration
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X30 (MT6799)
Previous version 1.43:
- Fixed: camera properties detection via Camera2 API
- Fixed: crash at Devices page
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X20 (MT6797M)
- Fixed: 5GHz WiFi capability reporting for Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge
Previous version 1.42:
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio P10, Snapdragon 415, Snapdragon 430