Word Breaker, the go-to word game helper since 2011! We’ve built a reputation as the most reliable helper, some would say cheat, for crossword games like Scrabble Go and Words With Friends. We also work with all the popular word puzzle games like Wordle and even your newspaper jumble puzzle? Check out Word Breaker today and cure your word game frustrations!
Aside from its ability to build words, Word Breaker is also a learning and optimization tool. Learn to strategize using the Board Solver, discover how to get multiple crosswords in a single play, and always have an idea of what tiles have yet to be played. You can also use it to solve everyday problems, puzzles, and anagrams. Word Breaker has even been used in the classroom to teach English - something we think is just amazing!
- NEW: 3 themes including a brand new dark and light theme. Love the old look? We still include the classic wood grain in the Classic theme.
- Lightning fast!
- Screenshot importing reads your game board directly into Board Solver! Easily check what words you missed using this powerful feature.
- Even better! The classic solver mode can work with anything! Try it with word jumbles, crosswords, hangman, and more.
- Our original and still ground-breaking Ghost Mode allows you to peek at the game underneath!
- Local dictionary! You never have to be online to use Word Breaker. Download your favorite dictionaries and take them on the road! Also, like everything else, dictionaries are free!
- Track what’s left in the bag! Our exclusive “Remaining Tiles” screen helps you predict what letters you’ll get next!
- Supports wildcards and blank tiles! Even better, you can easily tell Word Breaker what location and patterns to look for.
- Highly customizable, including filters for word length!
- Available is SEVEN languages, including English, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español, and Português!
★ How to take a screenshot:
- Press and hold “Volume Down” and “Power” for one full second.
- On certain phones, this combination is “Home” and “Power.”
★ Having trouble with Screenshot Importing?
1) Completely zoom out before taking a screenshot. This way, the whole board is visible and Word Breaker can properly scan every tile.
2) Make sure all of your playable tiles are on the tile rack, not on the game board. This ensures the results you get are valid.
3) Make sure nothing is obscuring the game. Facebook Chat Heads, app trays, and notification pop-ups can all interfere with Word Breaker.
Privacy Notice: This app collects your device’s IP address, advertising ID, and other partner specific identifiers. These identifiers enable personalized ads and analytics to improve our app. Opt-out or learn more by visiting our Privacy Center, accessible from the app's settings.