too many ads. i don't want any disturbance while choosing the books. but i found a way to avoid those ads by turning my WiFi off earlier i was using very old (1 year old may be) version that was very dull and boring. i kept the app because it was very light weight and simple and so easy to use(it's still easy though). i updated this app, now its has colour (not dull like older version)and it looks good. my only problem is ads. function wise there is no match for this app
Lags a lot in my mi max, whether browsing the library or browsing the options inside the book. Adding books isn't automatic, but the manual way can't work in the background. Is this a relic of the past? I hope the author fix these.
Not good for galaxy s8, s8+, no ability to get into settings when in reading mode. A great app in the past, but almost impossible to use on new phones
Amazon HD fire 8, Every time i try to changer the on screen tapping areas an error pops up saying: "This device hasn't hardware menu key, please tap middle of the screen for options". This, to me, makes the app unusable because i can't use it with the default areas. It's a shame because i would have loved to purchase the full version and recommend it to friends as i enjoy most of it's other aspects. I hope this will be fixed soon so i can maybe install it again and enjoy it more.
I find that I cant read txt file in simplified chinese with the app... really like it but still sad... what a pity
I am not able save the highlighted text, it says document is locked cannot be saved but it was working fine few days has this feature been removed, please help.
● Use simple recent list instead of overview board option
● Delete unnecessary line-break sometimes at paragraph end
● Optimize CSS styles support for Android 7/8
● "Keep screen awake" option for comic reading
● "Open dictionary directly" option for pdf reading
● Restore reading state if reader was closed unexpectedly
● New overview Board instead of Recent List
● Update Comics Viewer(cbz/cbr/pictures)
● Smart control for "Swipe to adjust brightness"
● Better superscript rendering
E-book reader. Multi-format, highly customizable. Supports cloud synchronization