Are you providing care for a loved one? Then you need a team of good friends to lean on. Our app helps family caregivers get some much needed relief by mobilizing friends and family to assist with meal prep, running errands, and even laundry or yard work. Whether it’s a chronic illness or short-term recovery, Friends Indeed makes it easy to coordinate and share care responsibilities.
How Friends Indeed makes life easier for caregivers:
• Easily assemble a private team of friends and family who can lend a helping hand.
• Share specific needs (rides, meals, child care, etc.) that your team can volunteer for.
• Keep everyone up-to-date in a single place—no more group texts or repeat phone calls.
• Get convenient reminders when it’s time to administer medication.
• Invite people to your team with text-messaging, Facebook, or email.
Friends will often ask how they can help. Our app lets you turn those offers into actions, and enables friends to provide the right help at the right time. We also make it easy to keep everyone up-to-date with the latest news—no more repeating the same stories over and over. Lastly, your team is kept completely private and no one can find or join it without an invitation. We understand the realities of being a caregiver and we are dedicated to providing a service that will offer some well deserved relief.
Why you can count on Friends Indeed:
• We’re serious about privacy and will NEVER sell your information
• It’s 100% free, with no annoying ads
• Every support team is private cannot be accessed without an invite
• We are actively improving the app based on your feedback
Friends Indeed – turning good friends into best friends.