Blood Sugar Log – Diabetes Tracker is very useful for someone who often checks their blood glucose levels. Blood Sugar Log – Diabetes Tracker app offers an easy way of logging your diabetes readings in one place.
Add tags to each record – so with the help of diabetes logs you will find out your diabetes dynamics, for example, before meals, before breakfast, after lunch, after meals, In Morning, evening etc.
Import/Export all records you entered into Blood Sugar Logs and send it to email or export blood glucose tracking data as cloud backup files.
- milligram per deciliter, the unit used in medicine to measure the concentration of substances in the blood. 1 mg/dl equals 0.01 grams per liter (g/L).
mmol/l or mmol/L
- millimole per liter, the SI unit in medicine for measuring concentrations of substances in the blood.
Blood Sugar Log – Diabetes Tracker Features :
- Set different Blood glucose level units - mg/dl or mmol/l (International and US Standard)
- Shows graph/ Statistics of your blood sugar fluctuations with filters time filter
- Flexible notification will remind you daily to enter value of your blood sugar and other events
- Statistics of blood sugar logs
- Blood Glucose Tracker
- Track your Medications
- Blood Pressure and Pulse
- Track your Weight daily
- A1C test is a blood test that provides information about a person’s average levels of blood glucose.
You can use app as : Diabetes Tracker, Blood Glucose tracker, Blood sugar log, Blood Pressure Tracker, Glucose tracker, Weight Tracker and A1c Tracker.