FxPro cTrader for Android brings our popular trading platform to your mobile device, enabling you to trade the world’s markets from anywhere, at any time.
With the FxPro cTrader trading platform you have access to 4 CFD asset classes including Forex, Spot Indices, Spot Metals and Spot Energies, with over 100 instruments available to trade. Benefit from the professional trading conditions, fast execution and competitive pricing that FxPro is renowned for, with spreads as low as 0 pips on major Forex pairs.
Trade the World’s Markets
· CFDs on 100+ instruments
· 65+ Forex pairs including Majors, Minors and Exotics
· 25+ Global Spot Indices including #USNDAQ100, #UK100 and #Germany30
· A range of Commodities including GOLD, SILVER, WTI and BRENT
Professional Trading Conditions
· Competitive pricing
· Market Execution
· Floating spreads
· Full market depth
· No requotes
· Negative Balance Protection*
· Comprehensive charting functions and technical indicators
· Detailed volume information
· Single-tap order execution
· View full trading histories
· View and modify pending orders
· Switch between your cTrader accounts with a single tap
To find out more information about FxPro cTrader, please visit the FxPro website http://www.fxpro.co.uk/trading/platforms.
If you are experiencing any difficulties with the FxPro cTrader app, please contact our Customer Support Team, who are available 24/5, by sending an email to email@example.com.
*Subject to the FxPro Order Execution Policy http://www.fxpro.co.uk/trading/products/legal.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration no. 509956).
FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence no. 078/07) and authorised by the Financial Services Board ('FSB') (authorisation no. 45052).