Love at first sight I just love communicating with people I enjoy video chatting but sometimes it takes my friends 30 mins to actually see my video
glide video an text I love it
Its freezing and looping the dialogue The video keeping freezing and is looping the vocals its been happening the past 2 days. I've sent message reports as requested and the bug still is not fixed. Audio still isn't working properly its nothing to do with my volume it skips there are bits of audio missing and its not synced with the video. I've had this issue for a month and still sending reports nothing has changed.
Merged Accounts???? I sent a message back on Dec 20th and I have yet to hear back from someone. I think I solved the initial problem by calling my old phone number and having the new owner send me the verification code so I could update my contact. Now it seems as though after logging into my fiance's phone with my account that it has merged parts of our accounts in some sort of way. There needs to be a better system for us to retrieve our accounts. It seems as if we provided our emails for nothing or did we? Please help
Help Glide signed me out of my app I sat up years ago. As of last month i no longer havr that phone number. Now some very important messages are missing! Please help me recover my old acct. I even emailed Glide and an automated system replied. I'd like to speak with a real person.
Family ties Love the app's concept. It keeps me close to family. Though sometimes the videos load slow and I have to wait upto 4 hours to see a post even when using WiFi. Network issue?
* Introducing live voice messages! Send an audio message with one tap
* See when friends have viewed your messages
* Close the camera preview window when you're not using it
Recent Video Chat Updates:
* Search Glide straight from your homescreen.
* We’re testing a new app icon! Look out on your screen for a blue icon with a video camera in it.
* Filter support for more devices
* Check yourself out before recording live videos
* Snapshots - instantly snap a pic from the chat bar