So far so good I had the apps and had to remove it on my old phone due to running slowly but I have since added it to my new phone and have to say it is doing well. It keeps our office connected and given my work on social media , I need to stay connected outside of the office hours. Nice job Glip! Excited for new features as well!
Close, getting there I've been using Glip since the middle of 2016, and although the app isn't perfect, it's getting there and improving with every update. Keep up the good work!
Um All the other members have an updated version of this that I cannot get on here which causes allot of confusion when a fellow team member mentions something that I have no clue even existed. Not happy. Company switched from group me to this, and have no clue why.
Getting better with each update!
Works great Easy messaging and easy for groups to use
Useful app Clean, useful app in our fingertips.
• Share photos, documents and links from other Android apps to specific Glip conversations via the Android Share button.
• Search Giphy, the world’s largest animated GIF collection, and add your favorite GIF to a Glip conversation.
• Updated the Contacts tab to make it easier to browse all your teams and to create new teams. Invite people to Glip from your Android contacts via either SMS or email.
• Adding mobile formatting support for upcoming integrations.
• Performance improvements.
Easily track time, log expenses, and manage invoices on-the-go with Harvest.