Forever Lost is a first person point and click adventure game that is stuffed full of logical puzzles, fantastic graphics, mind-blowing riddles, intriguing story details, a little voice acting, and beautiful music! Easy to pick up, hard to put down! You'll be forever lost in the mysterious story until you finish the full trilogy.
🌟 “adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade 🌟
🌟 "Over 3 million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games 🌟
The truth is near. Look inside.
Founded in 1806, the Hawthorne Asylum was active during a time when patients were treated less like people and more like lab rats.
Although closed down in the 50’s due to changing ethical standards it is said that experiments were still being conducted for decades to come.
This is the concluding episode to the Forever Lost story, if you haven’t played the previous two episodes then please go do that now, we can objectively say they’re awesome.
A first person point and click game filled with puzzles, objects, rooms, and more puzzles. Plus there’s an actual story for those players that way inclined.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find. 📸
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Pure, classic adventure that harks back to the golden days of Myst.
• Loads of items to find and use! Here are some you may see - 🔦🗝🔐🗞️🔑🔎🔪📕⌨️🚽💊️🖥️📝
• Clues to find and puzzles to solve!
• A mesmerising and original soundtrack composed exclusively by Richard J. Moir for Episode 2. 🎶
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
🌟 “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
🌟 "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
🌟 "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
🌟🌟🌟 🌟 🌟If you like Forever Lost: Episode 3 you'll no doubt love our other games as we exclusively make the best narrative-driven room escape games on the market. These titles include; the Forever Lost trilogy, Cabin Escape: Alice's Story, Ferris Mueller's Day Off, A Short Tale, the Forgotten Room, and All That Remains.
🌟🌟🌟 🌟 🌟
Facebook & Twitter:www.facebook.com/GlitchGameswww.twitter.com/GlitchGames
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:www.glitch.games/newsletter