The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ingo Money makes it quick and easy to access your money from checks in minutes, letting you leave the check cashing line behind! Access your funds from approved checks on your eligible prepaid or debit card—wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you—just by taking photos of your check with your smartphone. Learn more: http://ingomoney.com/how-it-works.html.
IN WITH A CHECK, ON WITH YOUR LIFE
Create an Ingo Money account right in the app and then enroll your eligible Visa® or MasterCard® card(s) and you’re ready to go. Then comes the fun part: getting your money. Choose your card and take a photo of the front and back of your check to submit it for review. If your check is approved, your card will be funded.
YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU WANT IT
When you submit a check, you have a choice: choose ‘Money in Minutes’ to get your money in minutes for a fee*, or choose ‘Money in Days’ to get your money in 10 days at no fee if your check does not return unpaid**. All checks are subject to review for approval.
THERE’S LOTS TO LOVE
Whether it’s a paycheck or a personal check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money. And once your card is funded, the money is safe to spend—no take backs!
* Approved printed payroll and government checks can be funded to your card in minutes for a fee of 1% of the check value. All other check types may be funded in minutes for 4% of check value. There is a minimum fee of $5 for all checks approved and funded in minutes.
** Your wireless carrier may charge a fee for messaging or data and certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of your card. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.
The NetSpend Mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Managing your money wherever, whenever. With ease and speed you can:
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Send money to friends and family
- Transfer money to and from your savings account
- Find fee-free reload locations
It’s secure, fast, and free.
Optimized for Android.
You can check your available balance, add money to your card, find ATM and reload locations via GPS and even track your progress toward the Monthly Fee Waiver.
Money Mart® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Start a Payday Loan
- Get an Appraisal for a Title Loan
- Find a Store Locatioin
- Manage your online loans
Why Check Into Cash?
• Quick, Easy, Confidential
• Trusted provider for 20+ years
• Licensed & Regulated
• One Stop Money Shop
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to email@example.com.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
•Send money on-the-go, anytime, to more than 200 countries and territories.
•Send money to hundreds of companies, with more businesses added regularly.
•Set up money transfers on your mobile and complete them at an agent location.
•Track a money transfer directly from your mobile device.
•Map to agent locations, and get directions, hours, and a list of services.
•Figure out the estimated price of your transaction before send.
•View past or pending transactions and update your contacts, personal information, and payment methods.
The Western Union® mobile app has everything you need to send money transfers quickly and easily.
*Limits and fees for sending money vary based on the transaction history, receiver’s country, location, and delivery method.
Important Note: This version only supports the following CashNetUSA customers:
Line of Credit customers in AL, ID, KS, LA, MD, UT, and VA.
CSO Customers in OH
CAB Customers in TX
*Users Must Have an Active Account on www.cashnetusa.com to use the app.
* Borrowing: Apply for a New Loan or Line of Credit in
minutes. Draws take just moments to request.
* Tracking: Check your status or review
your loan history
* Support: Give us a ring or check our
* Push Notifications: Receive status
updates, reminders and
Support for Customers in Texas and Ohio!
* Make deposits from anywhere
* Quick, safe, and secure
* Eliminate the need to visit a branch
Your financial institution must participate in the DeposZip Mobile program for you to use this application. A list of participating financial institutions can be found at http://www.vertifi.com/products/pfi_rdc.aspx. If your financial institution does not participate, let them know that you would like to experience all of the convenience of DeposZip Mobile.
DeposZip Mobile requires Android 2.2 or greater and is not compatible with low-density display devices.
MANAGE YOUR RUSHCARD
•Check your balance
•View your transaction and transfer history
•Send money to anyone else with a RushCard
•Transfer money between your own personal cards
•Search for transfer contacts from your phone's contact list
•Browse your complete list of transfer contacts
SAFE AND SECURE
•Log in securely with the same Username and Password you use on rushcard.com or with a unique passcode that you set up
If you don’t have a Prepaid Visa® RushCard already, you can apply for one today at www.rushcard.com.
With this app you can:
- Send money from the United States to friends and family around the world
- Pay bills in Mexico and Central America
- Use quick send to send money to any of your existing recipients
- Always know the status of your transfers
- Receive push notification with the status of all your money transfers with Xoom
- Check our great locked-in exchange rate and know exactly how much money will be received. No guessing required
- View our low fees
With Xoom, you can send money from the U.S. to friends and family in Latin America, the Philippines, India, China, Europe, Australia and Vietnam from the convenience of your smartphone.
Xoom is always safe and secure. Xoom offers a money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU WANT IT
When you load a check, you have a choice: choose the 10-day, no-fee option² to have funds from approved checks loaded to your ACE Elite Card in 10 days, or choose to get your money from approved checks in minutes by paying 2% (for payroll and government checks) or 5% (for all other checks) with a minimum fee of $5 per transaction.
ENROLL AND LOAD
Create an Ingo for ACE account right in the ACE Mobile Loads app, and then enroll your ACE Elite Prepaid Card to start loading. Then comes the fun part: getting your money. Take a photo of the front and back of your check to send it to Ingo for review. If your check is approved, it will be loaded directly onto your ACE Elite Prepaid Debit Card.
THERE’S LOTS TO LOVE
Whether it’s a paycheck or a personal check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money. Plus, you can get access to your money from approved checks in minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once your check is approved, it’s your money to use as you wish – no take backs.
² While there is no fee for this feature, other costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use and reloading of your card account. For a detailed list of fees, see the Cardholder Agreement in the ACE Elite online account center. Your wireless carrier may assess fees for messages or data.
The ACE Elite Visa® Prepaid Debit Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.. The ACE Elite Prepaid Debit MasterCard is issued by MetaBank pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. NetSpend®, a TSYS® Company, is an Independent Sales Organization of MetaBank. The ACE Elite Prepaid Debit MasterCard may be used everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. All other products and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2014 Ingo Money, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
• Add funds to your Account from your bank account or debit card
• Access your Direct Deposit information
• Add offers to your Account and start saving on dining, shopping and more
• Pre-authorize Bluebird checks
• Add checks with your mobile phone
• Check your Available Balance
• View your transaction history
• Pay Bills
• Set funds aside in your SetAside(SM) Account
• Send money to your Family Accounts and see their transaction history
• Find the nearest fee-free ATM
What is Bluebird® by American Express, brought to you by American Express and Walmart?
Bluebird is a financial account with flexible features and convenient management tools to help you get more from your money. There are no monthly, annual or overdraft fees, and there is no minimum balance requirement. With a Bluebird Account, you can direct deposit your paycheck, government benefits and tax refund, pay bills and have access to 24/7 customer service.
Visit us at Bluebird.com for more information.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.