Questions and concerns about your child’s health can arise day or night - even when you’re at work or your doctor’s office is closed. But dealing with your child’s illnesses, injuries and new behaviors can be easier…
Pediatric SymptomMD is designed to be your “go-to app” for managing your child’s health. It provides tools for making every day health decisions.
Our new design supports easier access to the everyday resources you may need:
Does your child have a new symptom, injury or behavior?
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Where should you take your child for treatment? The following locations and services are just one tap away, if your child does need to be seen for care:
• Find a Doctor – search the Zocdoc app to find the perfect doctor for your child
• Urgent Care– use Google Maps to find nearby Urgent Care locations
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and nearby ERs using Google Maps
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using Pediatric SymptomMD, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.