Overall a useful app, but often a bit buggy when it comes to saving events to your schedule.
Very useful to create guide for events , locations or even for university tours
EDIT: Fixed. Really fast response to my problem
It does have my corse And where it it's solutions of the questions
Perfect app for a conference attendee.
Good for Otakon, but I still wish Guidebook would display an overall grid of the entire convention, like Otakon's "Awesome Sheet of Awesome" used to do. Things will get even more dicey this year: New venue & the Anisong Matsuri "con-within-a-con"
Here's what's new in Guidebook 4.29:
- Fixed a crash that prevented the app from starting on phones set to German or Polish.
- Fixed a crash when you open and close Interact too quickly.
- Fixed a crash when you open and close a photo too quickly.
- Changed the ordering of My Guides to be based on the last time a guide was opened.
- Fixed a bug that made it hard to see text when tagging a user in an Interact post.
- Fixed a bug that caused release notes to contain at least one joke.
A perfect travel guide if you are visiting New York City with the New York Pass.