Liquid UI for SAP empowers your IT(/users) to ADAPT your existing SAP infrastructure by providing instant mobile access – a complete, comprehensive and native SAP GUI for your device. Its direct connectivity to S/4HANA, ERP or ECC facilitates mobility without the need to reprogram processes or redevelop z* transactions or recreate transactions in Fiori.
In addition, with Liquid UI you can also FLEXIBLY innovate your SAP transactions on Android as per your business requirements along with your screen real estate needs. Furthermore, enjoy the same SECURITY that you get with SAP because of the app’s native connectivity and support to TLS encryption over wirelessly transmitted data.
Key features of Liquid UI for SAP
• Rule-based barcode integration – Populate multiple fields and program actions like auto-enter or auto-tabbing using a barcode.
• Notifications and badges – Manage SAP processes and auto-assign tasks to individuals with all the required context.
• Single sign-on support – Login to SAP using Windows Active Directory with Kerberos authentication, SAP Portal, or SAP Trust.
• World-class security & encryption – Have more control over wirelessly transmitted data between the app and your SAP.
• Automate processes – Automate your SAP transactions to eliminate slow, manually dependent and error-prone processes.
• Attach instantly via SFO – Instantly attach an image or a video file to your SAP transaction from your device.
• Integrate with web services – Connect with external programs like Salesforce, Excel, PDF, make RFC calls, interact with web service or integrate to databases like Oracle and SQL.
• Electronic signature support, Language localization, On-the-go printing, GPS coordinates support and more
Learn More: https://www.guixt.com/androidds
NOTE: Download this FREE client software on your Android device and connect to your SAP TODAY to evaluate the user experience and functionality provided by Liquid UI.
Work faster and smarter across many SAP processes
Grow all parts of your business with our complete enterprise platform. Manage processes from Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), Inventory Management (IM), Materials Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Production Planning (PP), Sales and Distribution (SD), Plant Maintenance (PM), Quality Management (QM), Project Systems (PS), Human Capital Management (HCM), Basis System, etc.
Learn More: https://www.guixt.com/apptransactions
Volume pricing available, contact us at email@example.com.
About Liquid UI Technology
Liquid UI is devised to make your existing SAP infrastructure adaptable to advanced technologies like IoT. You can immediately extend your SAP ERP to Android and iOS without reprogramming. Also, you can flexibly innovate your SAP screens to make it simpler and more intuitive. Liquid UI technology also enabled you to deliver specific content based on your business needs. In addition, Liquid UI provides the same security which you get with SAP because of its native connectivity and support to TLS encryption. Thus making your SAP more robust, intelligent, and proficient.