This app is an example program of OpenSLMediaPlayer library (Java API version).
The OpenSLMediaPlayer library offers a compatible class of Android's MediaPlayer class.
Not just a re-implementation, also provides some enhanced features;
- Released under the "Apache License, Version 2.0"
- Compatible with Android's MediaPlayer and audio effects classes
- Provides both Java and C++ Native API sets
- Also includes standard MediaPlayer based classes which fixes a lot of bugs
- Smooth fade-in, fade-out
- High quality resampler
- 10 bands graphic equalizer with preamplifier
- High quality Visualizer class to capture audio for visualization purpose
The source code of this app also can be downloaded from GitHub.
Please refer to the following site about more details of the app/library.