Been using this app for quite some time now and I still love it as much as the first day I installed it!
Fantastic app! I used it for an oulton park trackday. Just set up the driver details, downloaded the oulton park track, turned auto lock off on the phone and put it under the seat. Simple! Got some great results back and made the trackday all the more enjoyable getting some results back. Only limiting factor is my phones GPS only operating at 1hz, would get even better results with dedicated GPS plugged in, also if youre at a remote track there may be phone signal blackspots depending on your provider. But for £6? Brilliant!
Does the rookie app allow video overlay or do I need upgrade to petrol head
A wonderful tool for trackday fans. The most practical use of the smartphone since the browser.
Great app when I get to go racing.
V20 rocks Used the new update. Worked perfect on my Android S5
Changes since v21.0:
‣ Multiple improvements to sensor framework, added Expert Settings
‣ Added support for TONWON BTLE OBD sensor
‣ Added a work around for Alfa Romeo Giulia QV OBD replies
‣ Fixed an issue in Sensor List
‣ Made sensor framework fully scriptable
‣ Fixed a bug in individual acceleration calibration
‣ Improved error handling in OBD communication
‣ Memory and performance optimizations
In case you want to integrate non-standard sensors, please join our developer program.
Check/clear engine codes, view performance data, fuel economy, customize gauges.
All-in-one OBD2 app for ELM327: OBD scanner, car diagnostic, ELM checker &