V20 rocks Used the new update. Worked perfect on my Android S5
It's powerful but the UI is really confusing and hard to navigate.
Best yet Easy to use and great for improving one's personal best on the track.
When I started using it I realized it's useless for data logging unless you have a fast GPS. If using a phone GPS all of the collected data will be coming in at a rate of 1hz which is not granular at all and makes it useless for analysis and video overlay. Other apps do not do this. I have emailed the developer asking for a refund, the initial response was very prompt, asking me for a transaction number. He replied saying google issues the refund. It's been over a month and no refund.
Where is my upgrade?? Awesome app. Menus could be more user friendly. I had to reinstall my phone- I can't see my upgrade to petrolhead I purchased through the app. How do I get my upgrade back??
Awesome Everything you need for track days
Changes in v21.0.5:
‣ Fixed 15 laps limit (video links in VBO exports and overlays)
‣ Added support for USB drives (Expert: Custom Video Directory)
‣ Improved Check Data to better cope with video links
‣ Reduced position updates sent to server to 2 Hz (bandwidth limit)
‣ Fixed crash when sending lap times after the fact.
‣ Added LG-K428 to NMEA black list
‣ Prohibited selection of remote video when Re-Linking [Petrolhead]
‣ Improved AX assistant completion message for standing / standard starts
The friendliest lap timer, data / video recorder, and analysis app available.