Looks good, sadly does not support USB OBD2. Why is this a big deal? Well, Android head units typically do not support Bluetooth OBD outside of the Torque app. Which means even though I have a bluetooth OBD, Harry's won't detect it. I have a USB OBD2 I could use, but again, Harry's doesn't support that either. I recommend the developer actually buy one of the android head units available from companies such as "Joying" or "Pumpkin" and work on making the Harry's products compatible. Until then, I won't spend anymore money as they will not function on an Android head unit. No, I don't want a tablet bouncing around on the end of a suction cup either. I want an app. On my head unit. In my dash. So far the only app that works reliably this way is Torque Pro.
Changes since v21.0:
‣ Multiple improvements to sensor framework, added Expert Settings
‣ Added support for TONWON BTLE OBD sensor
‣ Added a work around for Alfa Romeo Giulia QV OBD replies
‣ Fixed an issue in Sensor List
‣ Made sensor framework fully scriptable
‣ Fixed a bug in individual acceleration calibration
‣ Improved error handling in OBD communication
‣ Memory and performance optimizations
In case you want to integrate non-standard sensors, please join our developer program.
All-in-one OBD2 app for ELM327: OBD scanner, car diagnostic, ELM checker &
Check/clear engine codes, view performance data, fuel economy, customize gauges.