This app didn't work well on my Samsung Galaxy S7 for some reason...
If you are a track rat, this app is phenomenal! 🏎️🏎️🏎️
Works very well, fluent layout and is packed with features UPDATE: Still very happy with the app since the initial purchase
Keeps crashing on my Nexus 6p.. I don't have time for that.
Impenetrable interface I am very used to hi tech gadgets and software and getting the best out of them. I spent a lot of time reading all of the haphazardly presented documents and trying it out before my first track day. Suffice to say that on a whole track day I wasted much of the time trying to get the software to talk to the Gopro hero 3+ and record. I only managed to record 2 x 15 min sessions the whole day. A complete waste of money, I wish I could get a refund. I will be buying the new Garmin virb, 1 easy on/off button.
The racing app of choice I nearly switched to an iPhone just to get this app. Happy to see it on the Android. I need to find a way to use it more often.
Changes in v21.0.5:
‣ Fixed 15 laps limit (video links in VBO exports and overlays)
‣ Added support for USB drives (Expert: Custom Video Directory)
‣ Improved Check Data to better cope with video links
‣ Reduced position updates sent to server to 2 Hz (bandwidth limit)
‣ Fixed crash when sending lap times after the fact.
‣ Added LG-K428 to NMEA black list
‣ Prohibited selection of remote video when Re-Linking [Petrolhead]
‣ Improved AX assistant completion message for standing / standard starts
The friendliest lap timer, data / video recorder, and analysis app available.
Result manager and configuration application for General Mechatronics Laptimer.