A companion application for your Healbe GoBe fitness bracelet. The GoBe keeps track of the key parameters of your body like calorie consumption, energy and water balance, stress level and the degree of emotional state, sleep quality and your pulse. All the data synchronized in real time.
Important: Fully automatic calorie intake counting (without having to press a button to confirm the meal) is available for any generation of the GoBe device after the firmware update.
With the help of the application, you can receive from the GoBe device and track the following indicators:
– Calories intake and it’s digestion shown as energy balance
– The arrival and consumption of calories and their ratio in the form of energy balance
– The amount of nutrients assimilated with food: fats, proteins, carbohydrates
– Change in the water balance level
– Change in stress level and emotional stress
– Change of pulse
– Number of steps and distance traveled
– Detailed information on night sleep (quality of sleep, its duration, effectiveness, recommendations for the next night)
The GoBe will notify you by vibration and a message on the bracelet display about low water balance ("Low") and about the presence of emotional tension ("Emotion").
There are two Alarms functions in Gobe.
First is the Smart Alarm. It tracks your sleep and wakes you up when identifies REM (Rapid Eye Movement) phase.
Second is the Quality Alarm. It tracks your sleep and wakes you up only when you achieve best ‘sleep quality.’
The application supports integration with Google Fit and InKin platforms. Also, the Healbe GoBe application can be synchronized with the Withings smart scales.
The application is compatible with most modern smart phones running Android with Bluetooth LE technology, and the Android version starting with Android 4.3.
(!) Not all smartphones on Android work well with Bluetooth LE, so if you come across the problem of bad connection of your smartphone with the GoBe device, our team is always ready to help. Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.