Capable, yet crude I can see that there are possibilities with this app, however it seems as if this is nothing more than a template for a future daw setup. needs polishing, and a better overall navigation and tutorial... not to mention samples of actual instruments......
Amateur This dev did a very bad job on the piano roll. Lacks innovations and ideas to make the piano roll usable.
Nice app! Like all great instruments you need to use your brain to learn how to use it!
Wow SATAN has been renamed. The name is only reason I even looked at this app which is a great app by the way. If you can't figure it out read the instructions and watch the video. It's not that difficult if you use that worthless piece meat between your ears. Great app odd name.
Zero stars. Could not 'load machine' at all. Using Prison 2. Also find it insulting that they call the app SATAN and use an inverted cross when it is only basically just a sound board. They just looking for attention that is not deserved.
ZAYTSEW DMITRIY AFANASIEWICH ZAYTSEW DMITRIY AFANASIEWICH
--- Version 2.22/2.21
* Fixed bug when using rewind
* Highly improved compressor algorithm
--- Version 2.20
* Fix stuck-notes-bug in arpeggiator
--- Version 2.19 + older
* Now with four note auto-chords
* Forward/Reverse/PingPong Arpeggio
* Accelerometer controlled pitch bender in Jam! (only for DX7 machine currently.)
* Enable sound in JAM even when sequencer is paused
* Custom Scale for JAM, called CS1, and corresponding editor available.
A real-time music creation tool inspired by rack-mount synthesizers / samplers.
The leading multitrack audio and MIDI recording studio with USB audio/MIDI!