Awful!! This app is awful!! The fast forward feature does not work, I have to sit and wait for the whole playback to run. Half the time it won't let me select a channel to playback, I have to exit out of the app completely and go back in to load the channel. Please fix!!
Have to keep restarting It takes several times of restarting the app before I can even get live feed to work. Playback is awful. This app needs lots of attention, please give it some time and fix it!
Has a few bugs On the main menu, the option you push is not what is selected. Example, you push the playback icon and it chooses the device icon instead for no reason and when you are reviewing what has been recorded you cannot select what to view it just plays the whole day and when you go to select a certain time the playback freezes and quits playing and does not allow you to start back unless you start over. Needs to be updated.
Some issues When it works, it's pretty nice. Unfortunately, the majority of the time it won't load when I open it. Sometimes it takes 6-7 tries to recognize the device. Eventually it always comes up. The playback feature has a LONG way to go before it's even acceptable. It's a good start, so I hope they keep working out the kinks. UPDATE: I started this app with 3 stars but have gradually dropped to 1 due to EXTREME FRUSTRATION. HORRIBLE APP which in turn makes the security system useless from a remote use.
It works good 10% of the time, the other 90% it won't even show a device or won't load it. What's the point in having remote access if you can never use it. Please fix this!
Home away from Home Works excellent, good view inside and outside, also the night vision is works well.