Honki JLPT is a practial app for people to prepare for JLPT, practicing words, Kanjis and grammars. It contains a lot of words and Kanjis appropriate for JLPT as well as words and expressions commonly used. With 100% sound of a native and recording function, you can learn new words with proper pronunciation, improve listening skills and also check your own pronunciation.
[Main functions of the app]
1. Basic knowledge of words and Kanjis: In each unit, you can check the audio, characters and meanings. (N4 words have illustrations)
2. Flashcards: With Japanese in front and mother language in the back, you can flip the flashcards to check your knowledge and focus on practicing over and over the ones not memorized yet.
3. Grammars: You can practice fill-in-the blank and sorting questions.
4. Forgetting curve: Each part of the practice questions in the Units are suggested to and set up to repeat and obtain badges 4 times. The times to obtain badges are automatically set up based on the "forgetting curve" for you to study effectively and efficiently.
- Those who want to challenge JLPT (N2, N3, N4)
- Those who want to learn and practice words and Kanjis
- Those who want to repeat and practice a lot of grammar questions
- Those who are serious in learning Japanese
- Those who want to use spare time wisely and learn efficiently
- Those who want to practice a lot of words, Kanjis and grammar questions in general to prepare for tests
[Contents of N2, N3, and N4]
- N4: words, Kanjis, grammars
- N3: words, Kanjis, grammars
- N2: words, Kanjis (grammars coming soon)