Doesn't support network Used to use this all the time but recently switched to "the peoples operator" network and its a shame that this network isnt supported :/ would be great if you could make this happen in an update please
I had visual voice mail on my iphone and didnt realise it wasnt available on Android, I had a look round and found this. Edit - its stopped working, Ive missed three calls today and theres no record of them in-app.
Relieved At last! After a period where the Android app was left unloved and un-maintained. The bugs are being ironed out. Just need to polish the user interface and five stars will be justified.
As loads of people are saying push messages are not coming through now do they work manually at preset Times. I have to manually refresh it many times
Not working AGAIN I have been using hullomail for a very long time. Recently I noticed that the messages are not being notified/downloaded. I contacted the team, who informed me that they are working on a solution. It started working again but went back to the old state - no notifications. I am missing important calls and messages. People are leaving messages and it is really bad when I don't reply, simply because I am not getting the messages. This is not nice at all. You need to do something ASAP.
Good in theory But notifications haven't worked for months now...even on different devices. Shame. Used to be good. Support forums are dead too.
- Premium and Business users can enable Google contact sync to get contact names in the notification emails
- Screen now blanks properly on proximity when listening to a message
- Open from notification goes straight to the message
- Improved push notification registration and notification reliability
- Fixed Reply by SMS for android 4.4+
- Re-branded logos
- Android 6 Marshmallow compatibility
- Improved registration
- Many other bug fixes and performance improvements