Push notifications not working Lately not getting email notifications just realised I have missed msgs from Dec has it hasn't refreshed. Had enought uninstall in visual voicemail here I come
I had visual voice mail on my iphone and didnt realise it wasnt available on Android, I had a look round and found this. Edit - its stopped working, Ive missed three calls today and theres no record of them in-app.
Doesn't support network Used to use this all the time but recently switched to "the peoples operator" network and its a shame that this network isnt supported :/ would be great if you could make this happen in an update please
Relieved At last! After a period where the Android app was left unloved and un-maintained. The bugs are being ironed out. Just need to polish the user interface and five stars will be justified.
Doesn't pick up voicemails Doesn't work since June 2015, even after reinstalling
Doesn't work (Verizon) ,Call forwarding can't be activated. I tried many times but Verizon always said the call can't be completed as dialed. Also I see a ton of missing options that phone fusion has
- Premium and Business users can enable Google contact sync to get contact names in the notification emails
- Screen now blanks properly on proximity when listening to a message
- Open from notification goes straight to the message
- Improved push notification registration and notification reliability
- Fixed Reply by SMS for android 4.4+
- Re-branded logos
- Android 6 Marshmallow compatibility
- Improved registration
- Many other bug fixes and performance improvements