NODE-BT is a Bluetooth®-enabled, app-configured irrigation controller from Hunter Industries that lets you automatically irrigate any plant material lacking AC power and not having to open the valve box!
NODE-BT is quick to install, and swift to program and operate. The app provides convenient features originally on NODE, now with new enhancements all accessed from a smartphone. This means no more crossing traffic to get to roadway medians, searching for controllers in overgrown bushes, and opening dirty and potentially dangerous valve boxes.
This app allows you to:
• Remotely manage unlimited NODE-BT controllers up to 50' (15 m) away
• Manually start, stop, or suspend irrigation for up to 99 days
• Configure watering schedules with 3 programs and 8 start times each
• Activate rain or soil moisture sensors, and set monthly seasonal adjust
• See controller status, total watering and next start times, watering calendar, and irrigation logs
• View battery health and signal status
• Set battery change reminders every 3, 6, 9, or 12 months
• Pin controllers on a map for faster locating
• Copy and paste schedules from controller to controller for faster setup
• View and edit irrigation schedules offline
• View controller event logs and share with other members
• Assign images and rename stations and controllers
• Add a passcode to each controller for additional security
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc. and any use of such marks by Hunter Industries is under license.