This app is optimized for Android OS 4.0+. For users with OS versions below 4.0 we encourage you to update your OS to enjoy the benefits of our application.
This app features constantly updated coverage of the St. Louis area from the team at FOX2, including news updates, live streaming newscasts (on many devices), and breaking news updates.
You can even choose which kinds of push notifications you'd like to get from KTVI, and let us know when to not disturb you by setting a 'quiet time'.
Our Interactive Radar brings you a powerful weather tool you can use to track storms, while updated weather forecasts will let you plan ahead to avoid severe weather.
-Latest local news and videos
-Radar and weather forecast maps
-National and international news headlines
-Sports and entertainment
-Live streaming video 24/7
-School closings and delays
KTVU offers 8 hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday on KTVU News for Android and 5 hours on the weekends. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from KTVU’s award winning staff of reporters and photographers.
Complete Bay Area Weather Coverage is delivered as a major part of this free service. It includes KTVU’s 5-day Forecast for the Bay Area with the Weekend Always in View. It also features Live Stormtracker 2 Radar along with regional microclimate radar views of the North Bay, South Bay, East Bay and Peninsula/City. KTVU’s team of meteorologists has the most accurate weather technology and delivers fresh and updated weather forecasts for the Bay Area.
Live Drive Time Traffic is a key component of KTVU News for Android, offering Bay Area commuters the latest technology for pinpointing traffic trouble spots, showing real-time speed and traffic data, point-to-point drive times and live interactive traffic maps.
KTVU’s coverage of the Bay Area Sports teams includes the San Francisco 49ers, Oakland Raiders, San Jose Sharks, Golden State Warriors, Oakland A’s and San Francisco Giants along with the many college sports teams in Northern California.
This KTVU News for Android platform connects with our active and engaged social media community using Twitter and Facebook and allows for submission of user generated photos, videos and commenting. We have a wealth of slideshows and photo galleries for viewers to enjoy.
KTVU News promises to deliver 24/7 updated coverage that is complete and in-depth on the major stories of the day. We uncover and investigate important Bay Area news stories --- bringing unique coverage angles that connect with our viewers.
Strong enterprise journalism is the foundation of the KTVU News team --- delivering issue-oriented news that is meaningful and important.
What's more, you can share those stories with family and friends via e-mail, text message, Twitter and Facebook.
KHOU 11 News application features:
- Breaking news
- State, National, World headlines
- Business and Technology
- Entertainment | Daily horoscopes
- Houston crime news
- Geo-location-based weather | Houston forecast
- Weather conditions by city
- Local and regional radars
- Weather alerts
- Weather cams | Traffic cams
- Sports news | Scores and stats
- Houston Texans | Astros | Rockets | Dynamo
- News video
- I-Team investigations
- Geo-location-based traffic | LIVE traffic cams
- Travel times and maps
- Great Day Houston
- Houston happenings | Entertainment events
- Movie times | Texas lottery
- KHOU 11 TV schedule
- Flight stats
- Community photos
- Share articles via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
- Submit photos, videos and news tips
- Advertising info
Copyright 2012, KHOU.com and KHOU 11 News
Get the top local headlines for the Houston area, as well as news from around the U.S. and the world. The app also features the latest entertainment news, as well as more offbeat stories.
Best of all, the app is free and gives you unlimited access to a wealth of content you can then easily share with your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter and more.
ALERTS & VIDEO:
-Breaking news alerts pushed to your home screen
-Live breaking news video (with closed captioning)
-Live video streams of your local newscasts (when available)
-On demand video clips
-Latest weather data wherever you are
-Set and track weather for multiple locations
-Latest video forecast from the station
-7-Day & hourly forecasts
LOCAL NEWS AND TRAFFIC:
-Local and state news headlines
-Interactive traffic map
MORE NEWS THAN EVER:
-Sports headlines from ESPN
-National and world headlines from ABC News
-Celebrity news from OnTheRedCarpet.com
The app has been completely redesigned for speed and usability. In addition to a number of new features, we hope you find the format allows easier reading and crisp photos and video for a more dynamic experience.
2 News Works for You is your on-air, online, and mobile source for the latest breaking news, weather, investigative, in-depth and consumer reporting.
Please review the app and let us know what you think.
- With Fox News Go, 24/7 live Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network anytime, anywhere*
- View streaming coverage of live events and exclusive programming available only online
- Browse the latest headlines while watching Fox News live coverage and clips on demand
- Adjust the player size to you preference – go full screen by flipping your phone into landscape or shrink it down to audio only. Watch it your way
Breaking News & Alerts
- Subscribe to Fox News Alerts to follow breaking news as it happens
- Keep an eye on the Breaking News Hub to stay up to date on a story as it unfolds
Enhanced News Format
- Articles now offer related content – view videos, slideshows, and lists for the news that matters to you
- View the latest videos from the #1 cable news shows and anchors on Fox News Channel
- Connect with your favorite shows and news personalities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more directly from the app
- The Fox News 2.0 app is available for 4.0 and up
- Saved articles and weather preferences will not transfer to version 2.0
- Users will need to re-enter credentials for their cable, satellite, and telco providers to watch Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network live
- Fox News Radio has been removed from the app, download the Fox News Radio app on the Google Play to listen live
* An authorized pay TV subscription is required in order to watch live FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network.
Check your weather for what to wear. Can't be near the TV? Watch Local 2 News live from wherever you are! Find out what happened while you were sleeping with breaking news and before you leave check your traffic for an easy commute! All from the palm of your hands!
Wake up with us! The Local 2 Wake Up app! Your mornings, made simple. From KPRC Houston and Click2Houston.com!
Watch on-demand video clips or full episodes from CBS News programs such as CBS Evening News, CBS This Morning, 60 Minutes, 48 Hours, Sunday Morning and Face the Nation. With updates throughout the day, the CBS News App is your one-stop source for comprehensive new articles, videos and commentary from respected journalists.
****This app now includes CBSN, the brand new 24/7 digital news channel from CBS News. CBSN features live anchored coverage, original reporting, and breaking news in an innovative interactive video experience. Watch what's live now or use on-demand to view past segments on topics that interest you the most. ****
CBS News for the Android includes these (and many more) features:
• CBSN, our 24/7 streaming video news channel.
• Real-time updates to evolving news stories throughout the day with the new “quick read” feature on iPhone for more informative browsing.
• On-Demand video clip and full episodes (when available) from CBS News programs.
• Latest business headlines and market info from CBS MoneyWatch.
• Share interesting stories with your friends and family via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
• Breaking news push notifications.
If you are looking to catch an Astros, Dynamo, Texans or Rockets game, you will find the latest sports headlines, weather radars and conditions for local neighborhoods. Weather conditions include an almanac, air pollution levels and what to expect over the next 12 hours.
You’ll have immediate access to the latest articles and videos from the KHOU 11 newsroom and enjoy up-to-the-minute information -- all in one convenient application.
The Houston News application offers information you need to make it through your day. Application highlights include:
- Latest news
- Houston crime
- Neighborhood news
- City news
- Drive times and traffic cams
- Weather conditions including almanac by city
- Air pollution levels
- Local and statewide radars
- Sports news
- Houston happenings
- Movie times and reviews
- Texas lottery
You can follow us and connect to your friends through our Facebook and Twitter links.
If you see news happen, upload your photos or video through the submit news link.
Copyright 2012, KHOU.com and KHOU 11 News
The 24/7 Weather App is constantly updated with the latest Atlanta area storm and forecast information. The free service includes Severe Weather Team 2’s 5-day Forecast with the “Weekend Always in View.”
Live Stormtracker 2HD Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
Location based Storm Alerts will signal three tones to direct you to the latest severe weather warnings. Under Tornado Warnings, the App streams live coverage of Channel 2 Action News and Severe Weather Team 2 tracking storms and giving out minute-by-minute information on specific streets and neighborhoods threatened by the storm.
WSB-TV’s Weather App keeps you in touch with Severe Weather Team 2 using social media including Facebook, Twitter and interactive uploads of your photos and videos directly from your mobile device.
This Weather App focuses on complete North Georgia Weather Coverage.
**** SUMMARY of FEATURES ****
• Current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts for any location you enter
• Audio forecasts for any location you enter
• Background tracking for current location updates
• Alert badges for more than 110+ alert types
• Push notifications for 6 of the 110+ alert types including tornadoes
• Level 3 interactive radar, animation/loops and visible satellite map
• One, two, and three-day outlooks from NOAA's Storm Prediction Center
• Twitter & Facebook feeds
• Additional items added seasonally
**** IN-APP PURCHASES ****
You can turn your app into a NOAA Weather Radio safety and security app for $4.99. You will get voice enabled push alerts for all remaining alert types (more than 110+) powered by a highly scalable, fully redundant, alerting and messaging engine. The premium features include push notifications for more than 110 National Weather Service alert types, voice announcements of alerts, and more.
*Data and alerting available for the United States only.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- Personalized alerts – Be the first to know. When you see a story that interests you, tap the star icon and we’ll send real-time updates right to your phone.
- ABC News Inbox – All your saved stories, alerts and follow-ups appear in one place for easy catch up. Swipe to share a headline, or effortlessly stop following a story.
- Daily Rewind – Lean back, catch up and unwind in the evening with the day’s best video.
- Best Reads – Today’s most fascinating news from across the app, all in one place.
- Watch & Read – Now you can read stories while video is playing – video no longer takes over the entire screen. Build a playlist on the fly to create a personalized watchlist.
- Radio – Whether you're out for an early-morning jog or driving home, ABC News Radio provides a great hands-free catchup – updated every hour.
- Your Favorites First – With customizable navigation, you set the order of Sections and Shows in the side navigation. When you swipe, your selections will come first.
Read stories and watch video clips from your favorite ABC News shows including Good Morning America, World News, Nightline, This Week and 20/20.
-Breaking News alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Live breaking news video
-Live streaming video of Local 10 newscasts
-Video clips on demand
-The best local interactive radar
-Weather alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Weather forecasts for where you live or where you are
-Hour by hour forecasts to help plan your day
-7-day and weekend weather outlook
-Interactive traffic maps
-Accident alerts pushed directly to your device
-Hundreds of live traffic cameras
-Full coverage pro and college teams
For live radar, aquifer levels, current temperatures and tomorrow’s forecast, depend on Your Weather Authority: Adam Caskey, Steve Browne, Katie Vossler, Mike Osterhage and Justin Horne.
- Live Radar
- Current Temperature
- Daypart Forecast
- 7 Day Forecast
- Aquifer Levels
- Alerts and Warnings
KSAT12, Your Weather Authority: Keeping you and your family safe from the storm.
Everything you need to prepare for and track Jacksonville weather on The First Coast from The Weather Authority and WJXT, THE Local Station.
Breaking weather alerts, detailed local forecasts, dynamic interactive radar and local satellite from Jacksonville's premiere weather app, all at your fingertips!
NEW ‘Closures’: See restaurants ordered closed last week due to critical violations!
The KPRC Local 2 Severe Weather Team and Click2Houston.com give you Hourly forecasts, or you can look ahead with Tomorrow's Forecast and the 7-Day Outlook. Dynamic Interactive Radar and Satellite images keeps you ahead of storms. You can receive personalized push alerts for Breaking Weather, watch video and more.
Whether you’re looking for what the temperature will be tomorrow, wondering if that outdoor event will be cancelled, or needing to prepare for dangerously severe conditions, Frank’s Forecast app is the one click way to find out anytime, anywhere.
Check your Orlando forecast hour by hour, track storms with our dynamic interactive radar, get live video forecasts and up-to-the-minute live weather updates from trusted WKMG Chief Meteorologist Tom Sorrells right on your phone. Never get caught in a storm again!
• Dynamic Interactive Radar for where you live
• Trusted Meteorologist Tom Sorrells helps you plan your day with accurate, up to the minute weather alerts
• Detailed, Accurate Forecasts
• Hour by Hour forecasts to plan your day
• Plan out your day for week with accurate forecasts
• Local Video Forecasts
• Weather News
From WKMG Local 6 and ClickOrlando.com!
• Interactive Live Radar
• Current conditions
• Hourly forecast
• Seven-day forecast
• Severe Weather Alerts location-enabled
• Live Local 4 news storm coverage
• School Closings
• AND MORE
Powered by WDIV Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit.com
News4Jax StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
News4Jax StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Channel 4 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
Local 6 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
Local 6 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Local 6 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
• Projected Hurricane Paths
• Interactive Live Radar
• Live Local 10 news storm coverage
• Severe Weather Alerts
• Tropical Weather Outlooks
• Watches and Warnings
KPRC StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
KPRC StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows KPRC and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
- Projected Hurricane Paths and Tracking Charts
- Survival Checklists to plan and prepare for storms
- Evacuation Routes and live interactive traffic maps
- Local Emergency numbers and shelters
- Breaking Weather Alerts and push notifications of storm updates
- Current Radar and Satellite Images