Worst app ever. Not intuative at all. No cross over between procedure and diagnosis. Adds 20 min per bill.
This app needs biometric login support on Android devices.
Needs frequent uninstall/reinstall Freezes up a lot. Even freezes my Samsung Galaxy. Have to frequently uninstall then reinstall, sometimes twice in one day. This is an update 12/29/16. Having problems with the previous billed diagnoses not carrying over to the current day, using my GS6 Android. Have to fill in all the diagnoses all over again. The website has all the diagnoses, but wouldn't sync with the android. Been battling with this for 6 months now. No end in site. Pathetic.
This app sucks. Paper billing was more efficient. Freeze, unfreeze, uninstall, install again, and again and again.....arrgggg
I have used this app in iOS and it works relatively flawlessly. This app in Android is an absolute disgrace. It is essentially unusable in my practice because it does not sync AT ALL. I have tried multiple methods to sync what I type and it either removes my bills or does not register my changes to the chart. This is a serious problem with Android users and you should be ashamed that his app even passed basic inspection. It is awful and whoever is in charge needs to be taken to the woodshed for this unusable and misfortunate port of a functional iOS app. Google should revoke your license. Just shameful. This wouldnt even pass an undergraduate attempt at program.
Where do I start? Numerous unfixed bugs. PQRS queries don't synch when complete no matter how many times you click them. Patients vanish from the discharge bin never to be found again. Only officially compatible with IE (yes, a 20th century browser that no one uses any more) on the desktop. And glacial in speed. God help those of us that have no choice but to use it.
- Added direct access to bill/patient from chat (‘Details’ in top right hand corner)
- Improved physician search
- Changed user filter label from “Users” to “Assigned to”
- Updated “Assigned to” filter logic to only show providers with assigned active patients
- Messaging performance and UI enhancements
- Enhanced data synchronization support for Facility Mapped sites (available with proper facility mapping)
- For Remedy Partner clients, incorporated discharge disposition support tool
Learn Med School topics better with mnemonics, acronyms and medical facts.