Welcome to inkl, the last news app you’ll ever download. We show you the world’s most interesting and important news, from sources you know and trust.
Enjoy brilliant reporting and analyses from publishers you don't see on other news apps, like The Economist, Bloomberg, Financial Times, Foreign Policy, and 100+ others from around the world.
See stories curated to inform you, surprise you, and make it easier and faster for you to follow news that matters to you. We don’t care about selling ads or going viral. inkl is a paid ad-free service, where you are the customer, not the product. Instead of clickbait and fake news, we show you real news you won’t see elsewhere. That includes our Good News feed, which starts your day with positive news. And our Analysis feed, which pulls together the latest long reads from publishers like The Financial Times and Businessweek.
Try inkl today, with a no-obligation hassle-free 7-day trial. We won’t charge you automatically, so you won't need to cancel if you don’t like what you see. Just tap ‘download’ and start enjoying the world’s best news coverage.
About inkl memberships purchased within the inkl app:
- The free trial does not oblige you to purchase a subscription
- You can delete the app during or after the trial without being charged
- A payment will only be charged to your Google Play Account if you choose to confirm a purchase
- Once purchased, your subscription will renew automatically, and will show up in your Google Play account as ‘inkl’
- You can turn off the automatic renewal by going to your Google Play Account Settings
- Renewals must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your free trial will end, and your subscription period will start, immediately upon purchase
For full terms and conditions please visit: https://www.inkl.com/terms