Great, except for the brightness hijacking. This app is almost perfect. However, it has one huge deal breaker; it uses its own brightness controls, instead of relying on system brightness. What this means is that when trying to read anything at night, the screen will suddenly burn your eyes out until you manually set the brightness way down, and then, when trying to read anything the next day, the screen turns so dark the text is completely unreadable. Horribly bad feature of an otherwise great app.
Really useful, simple app. Unfortunately it hijacks the system brightness setting which makes it really frustrating to use. I have adaptive brightness on for a reason, I don't want to manually set the brightness every time the ambient light changes.
Need "Add Link" Need an option to add an article link in the app. Everything else is good.
Love app, but... When reading the brightness is really low and it doesn't look like that can be changed. Also, can't select and copy text. Please fix.
The app is good overall. However, while reading the article, why does brightness become %100?
Great app, but... please do some more things... 1) enable to set a bigger font 2) slow down speed in read/voice mode. THX!
* Add your own comments to highlights or article text
* Easily share your Notes to other services
* Access your notes across all synced devices and on web at www.instapaper.com
* Redesigned save extension with ability to save directly to a folder
* Several other improvements and bug fixes
- Introducing Speed Reading: the fastest way to finish your articles in Instapaper
- TweetShot: Quickly share snippet of text to Twitter as an image
- Many bug fixes
Download the new and improved official BBC News app for international audiences.
News, sport, comment and more; highly customisable and available on and offline.