- News feeds for MLB, NFL, and NBA are loaded by default using content from MLBTradeRumors.com, ProFootballRumors.com, and HoopsRumors.com. Quickly scroll through left-to-right and tap on an image to read the article.
- Add news feeds for any combination of the 92 MLB, NFL, and NBA teams.
- Add news feeds for almost any player in these sports; thousands in all. This makes it easy to stay on top of your favorite players and trade/signing candidates as the rumors swirl.
- Filter any news feed to show only the top stories, if you prefer to see just the most crucial news. Reorder, add, or remove feeds based on whatever is most important to you.
- Click on an article in one of your news feeds and swipe through all the articles in the feed without going back to the home page.
- Share articles through Twitter, Facebook, email, and text messages, and more.
- Read and share the latest headlines from all sports
- Get up-to-the-minute updates from live games as they happen.
- Get to know the athletes by viewing team rosters
- View the team schedules so you know when and where to watch the games
- See what SU Athletic coaches are saying on Twitter
- See what fans are tweeting about SU Athletics and join in on the conversation using Fan Buzz
- Scroll through the latest photo galleries from SU Athletics