Invaluable is the world's leading online marketplace for fine art, antiques and collectibles.
The Invaluable app allows you to participate in premier auctions happening around the globe from your mobile device.
We work with over 5,000 premier auction houses to bring you online auctions across diverse categories, including master paintings, decorative art, watches, fine jewelry, Hollywood collectibles, sports memorabilia, antique firearms, Asian art, exquisite ceramics, and pottery.
Finding the unique, one-of-a-kind treasures that you’re passionate about is easy on Invaluable, whether you’re hunting for baseball cards, Japanese Netsuke, model trains, modern or antique furniture, Hummel figurines, or classic comics. Save your favorite lots and set up email alerts for the specific treasures you’re looking for.
Use our advanced search, with filters for seller location, price and more, to find the things you love faster. Then, register for the sales that interest you and get approved early.
Feel the thrill and anticipation of placing bids in the auction room from any place in the world. With Invaluable’s exclusive ‘swipe-to-bid’ technology you can bid live, or place absentee bids in advance whenever you have time.
Manage all the details -- auction registrations, bids and payments – within the app.
EASY AUCTION MANAGEMENT
Manage your auction registrations, current and past bids, lots won, saved lots and payments at your fingertips within the Invaluable app.
Invaluable’s industry-leading technology is fast and secure for both buyers and sellers, and all of our users have access to 24/7 customer support.
HUNDREDS OF CATEGORIES
Browse hundreds of online auction categories now and get started transforming your life and home with the things that bring you joy:
- Evocative contemporary art, one of the hottest facets of today’s art market, ranging from oil and mixed-media paintings to pottery and collages
- The classic works of Old Masters that exude a timeless beauty and sophistication.
- Incredible Asian Art of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Southeast and South Asian origins. Porcelain, figurines, paintings, scrolls, military artifacts like katana swords and more ornate objects reflect the unparalleled skill of their craftsmen.
- Military and historic artifacts spanning centuries – from the American Civil War to World War I and World War II, on through the Space Race.
- Collectibles from Hollywood stars and the movie theater blockbusters that helped define your life – movie props including Star Wars memorabilia, classic movie posters, movie-worn costumes and accessories, autographs, photographs and prints.
- Sports memorabilia from the greatest names in sports history, including baseball, basketball, golf and football cards, autographs, and more.
- Photography, lithographs, and prints that provoke and capture history – in both black & white and vivid color.
- Modern and antique furniture for every room in your home: beds, cabinets, and dressers from American, English and European classics to Mid Century Modern and Art Deco styles.
- A wide array of fine art including Impressionist Art, mixed-media art, abstract art and sculptures.
- Women’s and men’s wristwatches, vintage timepieces and pocket watches from both classic and contemporary designers like Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Elgin and more.
- Collectibles from Rock n’ Roll royalty – including guitars, stage-worn clothing, albums, photographs, autographs and concert posters.
- Classic jewelry staple pieces like gold and diamond rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, pins and brooches with precious stones from Tiffany’s and other top brands.
- International stamps and silver and gold coins from generations of collectors.
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.