EatOkra: Find Black Eateries
The go-to app for discovering Black-owned restaurants, food trucks, and more. Where food, culture, and community link, EatOkra connects 390,000+ diners to culinary creators and restaurants reimagining the dining experience in local neighborhoods nationwide. EatOkra amplifies awareness and creates equal opportunities for Black business owners, future trailblazers, and voices in the food and beverage industry.
Find Local, Black-owned Restaurants
- Discover over 12,000 of your favorite (or soon-to-be favorite) Black-owned restaurants, eateries, and food trucks available at your fingertips.
- Search for eateries in your neighborhood and beyond, then filter results by distance, ratings, delivery, category, address, phone number, and website.
- Order from your favorite delivery app to have food delivered to your doorstep, or bookmark restaurants to explore later.
Taste Flavors of the Diaspora
- Local flavors with international flair, EatOkra reflects the African diaspora and includes Soul Food and African, Caribbean, and Cajun/Creole cuisines near you!
- Find EatOkra listings in New York City, Los Angeles, the Bay Area, St. Louis, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Philadelphia, DC, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Portland, Detroit, Minneapolis, Jacksonville, Newark, Austin, Memphis, Seattle, and much more!
Explore the EatOkra Marketplace
- Shop Black-owned snacks, condiments, sauces, and more at the EatOkra Marketplace available in the app.
- Read stories about the history of restaurants and foods directly from our restaurant partners.
- Find experiences, like Black Food Festivals, virtual events, brunch parties, and their participants in your area with our Event Spotlight.
- Share your experience with other foodies by rating and reviewing restaurants within the app.
- Add to our family by recommending a business to feature on EatOkra.
Visit EatOkra.com to learn more!