Use our Island Savings Mobile App for all your banking needs, anytime, anywhere. Check your account information, transfer money, make purchases, deposit cheques, pay bills, make calculations, and more! Plus, you'll have quick access to our rates and contact information. At Island Savings, we're Keeping it Simple®.
• Use Mobile Pay for Android® to pay for purchases with your mobile device
• Check account balances
• View transaction history
• Track your spending and budgets
• Deposit cheques
• Navigate with ease using our side menu
• Transfer funds between Island Savings accounts
• Send and receive Interac e-Transfers® – import your contacts to make sending money easier
• Pay bills
• Add and manage your account Alerts
• Set up recurring bill payments
• Set up recurring transfers
• Add/delete bill payees
• Schedule transactions
• Check rates
• Contact us securely
• Locate nearby branches and ding-free ATMs
• Get details on insurance coverage options for auto, home, travel & business
• Access details about our Referral Perks® loyalty program
• Get details on events we're supporting in your community
• View help, privacy, and security information
• It's simple to use
• You can download it for free*
• It's fully compatible with Android™ devices running Android Kit-Kat 4.4 or later
• You can access our App using your existing online banking login credentials
• You can use QuickView for quick access to your account information, without having to login
*You may incur service charges for various online services depending on the type of account you have. In addition, your mobile carrier may charge you for using your mobile device to access the services provided by our Mobile App.
Island Savings is a division of First West Credit Union. Access is available to all members who currently use our online banking service. If you're not a First West Credit Union member, no problem—simply contact any Island Savings division branch to set up a new membership and you'll be set up with access right away. To login, you'll need your Member Number, your Branch and your Personal Access Code (PAC).
In order to use the Island Savings Mobile App, you'll need to grant our app permission to access certain functions on your mobile phone, including:
• Full network access – Allows our app to connect to the Internet.
• Approximate location – Find our nearest branch or 'ding-free' ATM by allowing our app to access your phone's GPS.
• Take pictures and videos – Deposit cheques using Deposit Anywhere™ right from your mobile phone by allowing our app access to your phone camera.
• Access to your phone contacts – Get the utmost in convenience by allowing our app to access your list of contacts, that way you can send an Interac® e-Transfer to someone on your contact list without manually setting them up as a recipient in mobile banking.
Depending on your operating system, these permissions may be worded differently on your Android™ phone.
Use of the Mobile App is subject to the terms and conditions found in our First West Credit Union Account Access Agreement for both personal and business accounts.
If you'd like more information about the Island Savings Mobile App, visit www.islandsavings.ca/mobileapp.
Android is trademark of Google Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. Google Inc. is not a sponsor or participant of Mobile Banking for Island Savings, a division of First West Credit Union.