Use your Android phone's camera as a wireless webcam in PC or Mac. Install needed drivers and use your phone with Skype, Zoom etc video applications.Installing drivers for the computer:
You can download needed webcam drivers for your PC or Mac from https://iriun.comUsing webcam:
1. Launch Iriun Webcam app on your phone
2. Start Iriun Webcam Server on your PC
3. The phone is connected automatically to your PC using wireless WiFi network and the camera is ready to use.
4. Configure your desktop application to use Iriun Webcam as source for audio and videoFeatures:
- Works with screen off
- Connects with WiFi or USB.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K. (Max resolution depends on the phone model)
- Pinch zoom
- No AdsPro version features:
- No watermark
- Manually adjust ISO, exposure and white balance
- Remotely control camera from the Desktop too