Control and preview you phone camera remotely from your Samsung / Android Wear OS watches without hassle.
To be honest, this app has the least feature compared to other apps on the market, but this is the easiest one to use.
You can do these things with just one tap.
1. Take photo with timer, perfect for group photo.
2. Zoom in / zoom out, turn flash on / off or adjust the camera exposure
3. Switch between main / selfie camera.
4. See big preview on your phone, use your watch like a bluetooth selfie stick on steroid.
5. Record a video remotely (preview doesn't work when camera is busy recording video)
To use this phone camera controller app on:
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
Samsung Gear S3 Classic
Samsung Gear Sport
Samsung Gear S2
You can buy the watch app from: http://galxy.us/wristcam
To control your phone camera remotely using:
Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro
Samsung Gear Fit 2
You can buy watch app from: http://galxy.us/camerafit
Starting from version 1.4.4 onward, this app can be used on Android Watch / Wear OS devices. Supported Wear OS devices
* Other device that isn’t mentioned here might be also supported, please download this app and try it on your watch
Asus ZenWatch 2
Asus ZenWatch 3
Fossil Q Wander / Marshal / Founder 2.0
Fossil Q Bradshaw / Dylan
Huawei Watch 2
LG Watch Style / Urbane / Sport
Louis Vuitton Tambour Horizon
TAG Heuer Connected
TAG Heuer Connected Modular
This app will need these permissions to work properly:
1. Camera Permission: Obviously needed to stream your camera view to your watch
2. Storage Permission: We will need to save the photo / video on your phone
3. Microphone Permission: Microphone is needed only when recording a video