KiNVO by Kinvolved
KiNVO is a powerful, user-friendly web and mobile family engagement app that strengthens the school–home connection by equipping educators, parents, and students with the information they need to be active participants in preventing student disengagement. With two-way translation into more than eighty languages, the software builds bridges for parents who are hard to reach due to irregular schedules, work commitments, or language barriers.
NOTE: Only educators and administrators from our partner school systems may download the mobile app. We do not offer an individual, free version at this time. To learn about Kinvolved partnerships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record attendance by swiping students names left or right, selecting reasons for absenteeism, and tracking minutes of lost instructional time
- Import attendance records from your district’s student information system
- Save your attendance record and/or deliver to parents a text message, email, or call about absenteeism/lateness
- Visualize student- and course-level attendance trends
- Communicate regardless of parent language preference with real-time, two-way translation of all messages- View a classroom- or school-wide student directory and up-to-date parent contact information
- Send individual or mass messages to parent contacts and receive replies directly within the app (Note: KiNVO never shares your personal phone number or email address. When a parent contact receives a KiNVO message it is from a KiNVO phone number or email address.)
- Create and send customized, pre-written message templates